More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Haknslash Haknslash

Does she fuck the dragon?

Through the dragon's eyes..

Flopping down onto his wings, he studies the two females curiously.. There was the one who purchased him.. He could sense that she desired him.. and he was only slightly sure of why, as his instincts were telling him breeding was wanted.. Being only a younger drake, he could smell the scents of both.. and the taller female smelled of heat.. The other one.. definitely was of a lower caste.. she smelled of fear and sex.. He pawed at his thick cock for a few moments, watching it wobble and come to rest against his scaled belly, the flared head dripping a viscous, slightly tinted fluid, growling lightly at the servant..

He heard their words a few times.. but only caught the tones.. Something about seed and collecting.. He ignored their words, and nosed at his owner, murring quietly, giving a little play nip at her elbow.. She turned to him, stroking over his horns and snout, almost lovingly.. but there was nothing like that in her face.. He ignored it and went back to staring at the girl.. She smelled as if she had just come from pleas.. yes.. Pleasing herself.. He'd been around humans before.. and they had a distinct sex scent.. almost.. tangy.. He rolled himself up off his back, and placed a large paw on the girl's back as she conversed, pressing and nosing her around, thick shaft slapping dully against his stomach.. pondering what to do..

Will the dragon refuse to be tamed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)