More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Who are the contestants?

Three unknown girls

This time, the curtain open on three strangers of various age and origins. The three women moves to the stages, smiling nervously.

"Let me introduce you to our three lucky girls ! First we have Pamela Maria Del Carmine, from Venezuela ! She study in psychology and is 23 years old. If she wins, she wants us to help her move to England and settle."

The young woman has black curly hairs, bronze skin and curves, her skin tight clothes shows respectably sized breasts.

"Then, we have Chloe Herman, from Germany ! She's just started to study to be English teacher and she is 18 years old. Just enough to be accepted in this game. If she wins she wants to have the body and skills to enter professional league in Basket."

The other woman has straight natural blond hairs, she's fit with C-cup size breasts under her sport clothes.

"And finally, we have Clara Hartford, from Ohio in the USA ! She's a housewife but she's the head of the Concerned Mothers Association, and she's 36 years old. If she wins she wants us to help her reach the status of secretary of state."

The last woman has straight dark blond hairs, she is not much curvy with a small ass and small breasts, she wears a black dress.

Every time someone is presented, the crowd sheers and the women nods.

"So, who's going to spin the wheel first ?" The presenter asks.

"I will !" Immediately answers Clara, who walks toward the wheel. She went to that perverted game because she needed their absurd capabilities to give you what you want. So obviously she didn't want to stay any longer than it should be.

She spins the wheel and wait hoping she didn't make a huge mistake.

How did it go ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)