More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Radster23 Radster23

Who will the victim be?

Three times the fun, three times the trouble?

There were plenty of targets Nova had in mind to experiment with, but she was easily distracted and sometimes in life an opportunity would come along that she would be unable to resist.

So it was that, as she was making her way towards her workplace to show her boss Sarah some magic tricks she wouldn't forget in a hurry, she noticed three smartly dressed young women huddled together outside one of the offices a few streets from hers on a cigarette break. She hadn't seen any of them around before and she definitely would have remembered these hot brunettes. Any of them would have made for a tempting detour, but all three together? How could Nova refuse?

The witch made her way over to the trio, all of whom initially attempted to pretend they hadn't noticed the strange girl gawping at them. But Nova wasn't going away.

"Can we help you?" One of the women asked in a slightly passive aggressive tone after a while "Do you have an appointment here?"

"No, it's my 21st birthday today and I just decided all three of you are invited to my party."

The women looked at each other a moment, clearly unimpressed with this oddball. Then the apparent spokeperson for the group addressed Nova again.

"Happy birthday, but we don't know you and we're working" she replied dismissively.

"Don't you have some actual friends you could invite?" Her colleague chipped in a little unnescessarily.

"I wasn't asking you, I was telling you." Nova informed them casually.

She waved her finger and all three dissapeared from the spot at once. By the time they reached her bedroom her spell would have ensured they were more suitably attired and weren't behaving like such party poopers. And there was strictly no smoking at her place. Nova hoped they wouldn't get in too much trouble with their bosses for skipping work, but she was only going to turn twenty one once

"This was definitely a good idea" Nova thought to herself as she arrived back at her room to find her new friends waiting for her.

They seemed happy to see her too. Only, perhaps a little too happy.

"Hey Nova, come here and get your birthday treat!" The most vocal of the three seemed a lot more friendly now.

But Nova had to be at least a little careful here. She haf a whiny, goody two shoes sister in the next room and a literal witch of a mother who could arrive home at any minute. Perhaps her split second decision to make these girls quite so enthusiastic for her was a little misjudged? Then again, and as she kept reminding herself today, she was only going to turn twenty one once.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)