More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Filthy Boi Filthy Boi

Who's that?

Three queer pals [gender bending]

Somewhere in the city, there were three friends. Roommates, you know the drill.

Sam was a cute, effeminate, harmless guy. Not particularly tall or ripped, rather gangly in an awkward way. Sandy hair and grey eyes. He would paint his nail, wear crop tops, and just happily embrace the metrosexual label. Except, deep down, Sam wanted to try out being Samantha.

Kimberly was a rough and tumble tomboy as a kid, but life took that fire out of her. She felt quite uncomfortable in her body from time to time. Dark hair and eyes., curvy build.

Hunter was nonbinary and used "they" pronouns. Biologically, they were female, and sometimes they were cool with that, sometimes not. Dysphoria waxed and waned. Hunter was a massive nerd, obsessed with aliens with weird genders, but also with sci-fi in general. Funny and a good cook. Brown hair, blue eyes, skinnyfat build with a thicc ass.

They were just returning from a pride parade! They were all bi (or pansexual, Hunter preferred this label). That's when they bumped into someone.

It was a drag queen, dressed in a dress - pink, blue, and white, like the transgender flag. The person had a beard with tons of glitter in it and huge boobs. They smiled at the trio.

"Hello, may I give you something?"

"Sure," said Hunter.

The drag queen reached out with their hand. Three rays of bright light shot out and hit the trio.

"Ooh, it tickles!" replied Sam.

The mysterious person smiled.

"I gave you a piece of my power. The power to alter sexual characteristics - masculinity and feminity - as you see fit. You can change them in others and in yourselves, but not in each other. Unless two of you decide to lock the third in one form. Anyway, just focus, and...! Oh. I have to go!"

The drag queen waved at them and dissapeared in a cloud of rainbow glitter. The trio just stood there, confused.

"Did that happen" asked Kimberly.

"Shit, shit, shit! This is amazing!" Hunter was elated. "I cannot believe we were granted such a gift. Sam, you always wanted to be a girl, but you were too scared to transition. Kim, you..."

"I'm not trans, I'm just self-concious," replied Kimberly curtly.

"Okay. And I can have whatever body I want!"

"Relax, Hunter. How do we know if that power works as described?" asked Sam.

"We can try it out on someone. Oh! I see a good candidate!" called out Hunter, running forward.

"Wait!" cried out Kimberly.

On who did Hunter work their magic?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)