More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Filthy Boi Filthy Boi

Who's that?

Three male friends, different, but amiable [size shifting]

Somewhere in town there lived three guys. They were roommates.

Derek was your typical meathead. 6'4'' tall, dark hair, dark eyes, swole as hell, quick to anger, but with a soft side. #GymLife

Jack was slightly quirky, off-beat guy with a pervy sense of humour. An extremely hot, cut body below all his baggy hoodies, 5'8'', light brown hair, green eyes. Also a footlong of a cock.

Ash was a skinny little femboy. Shy, cute, into anime. 5'2'', blonde hair, blue eyes.

Despite all their differences, the roomies were good friends. Ash would do household chores and then they would snuggle with him, Jack would cheer them all up, Derek as the strong, silent type, would keep them safe in scummier parts of town.

One day, they were walking down an empty street when they saw an odd looking man. His shirt was too small, his pants were too big, his shoes were two different sizes. His hair was very long and almost feminine. He looked directly at them and Jay gasped in fear - one of his eyes was twice the size of the other. The bigger one had a reptilian slit.

Derek got in front of the guys, protecting them with their massive frame.

"What do you want? We won't give you money!" he shouted.

The man approached them, smiling strangely. Derek stepped back, suddenly afraid.

"Fantastic," the man muttered. "You will be perfect candidates..."

He reached out to them. Suddenly, a briliant white flash came from his hand. It split in three, hitting every one of the guys. Ash yelled out in fear, but it didn't hurt. Tickled, if anything.

"What the fuck?" asked Jack.

The man shrugged.

"You were given a part of my power. Now you can make people bigger or smaller, if you want to. You can grow bigger or shrink smaller if you want to. No limit at all. Just will it. You might use words or gestures if it helps you focus. You can't shrink or grow each other, unless the two of you decide - and then the third one can't change it, only those two. Understood?"

"I-i think..." Derek stammered.

"Good." The man gave them a toothy grin. "And if you die, everyone is stuck and you lose your powers. But I won't let you die that easily."

He vanished in a puff of smoke.

The guys looked at each other.

"Ah, it must be a prank..." Ash said, shaking in fear.

"What the hell? The guy just dissapeared in a puff of smoke. And the rays?"

Jack stood there, quietly excited. He has always believed in the paranormal, and now it was confirmed! What's more, Jack had a size difference fetish, and if the man wasn't lying...

"Let's go home," moaned Ash.

"Wait, let me check if the power thing is real..." said Jack, twitching with excitement.

He closed his eyes and focused...

On what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)