More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

Three in one

Being cursed was not fun, being doubly cursed was even worse. But having your entire adventuring party wiped by a rather powerful demon on your first run? Probably the most embarrassing if not downright unlucky.

Harold was finally going to be an adventurer, He gathered the funds necessary to form his own party and set out to make a name for himself in this kingdom. While waiting for the rest of his group all he could think about is what title he would someday call himself, after all of his quests were accomplished and all the mighty adventures he would have. Brave Sir Harold?Harold the Bold? Harold…the huge? He giggled internally. Interrupted only by the arrival of his hired party.

Stella the amazon, a mighty warrior woman from a tribe of female adventurers. Her beauty is only matched by that of her strength and prowess with an axe. Brimming with muscles, and rather beguiling curves.

Jax the centaur knight, proud yet fierce warriors who once belonged to a royal kingdom of centaurs. He towered over all of them, with only Stella giving him an eye to eye glance with her superior height. He was decked out in full royal armor, and only his eyes could be seen through his visor. An expert with a spear, and just as strong as the Amazon herself.

Beltrial the rogue, she was thin, lithe and just as alluring as a rogue should be. Her bartering skills had left Harold in quite a pickle from the amount of coin needed to persuade her to join them. But she was worth the price. Able to pickpocket, steal, and stealthily execute any order no matter how distasteful.

Unfortunately thanks to the price Beltrial asked, that left Harold without the coin left to hire a mage, a cleric, a sorcerer, or a paladin. They would be defenseless against the dark arts or magics. However Harold was not worried, the first quest promised a lot of coin and was certain that clearing out a den of wolves that was plaguing a village was going to be a cake walk for them.

How wrong Harold was, The wolves they had encountered were docile and pathetic. They were more scared of their shadows than they were of them. The villagers didn’t even say they were violent. Just that they were a nuisance, they’d roam the village scaring people. Trying to enter homes, and some even curling up under the covers of the beds.

Honestly it was not even worth the hides to kill and skin them, they looked practically emaciated, whining and trembling. Harold felt pity, but followed them to the den regardless.

What they found was a sight beyond sights awaiting them. The walls of the cave were lined with grotesque moving flesh, what looked like demons had been smeared upon the walls like a living wallpaper. A canvas of groaning flesh, many hands and limbs grasping at them as they ventured further. A boulder in the pathway was no mere boulder, but a being merged into an amorphous form along with many others to form a blob of flesh. It offered no resistance other than moaning pitifully, but strangely not in agony but rather perverse pleasure. Despite this horror, Harold and crew moved onward.

At the end of the cave, entering into an elaborate cavern sat a demon. Perched upon a throne of thriving flesh, genitals of all kinds stacked upon one another to form it’s base, faces bulged from in between and on the surface of bosoms, asses and pussies, cocks from all manner of species and races.

Its face could not be seen, but its eyes and tooth smile glowed ominously.

Jax, the mighty centaur was the first to fall. Raising his spear, he bellowed out a warcry before it was snuffed out instantly as his armor clattered to the ground empty and lifeless. The tall mighty centaur knight had simply collapsed into nothingness as if he never existed.

Beltrial the rogue took a step back, the only other movement after Jax had fallen. This too seemed to catch the demon's notice as before she could even turn to run, she too had met a similar fate. One second she was there and the next, her clothes and weapons floated to the ground in a heap as if she was just dust in the wind.

Stella, gripped her Axe with determination. Only to stumble as an imperceptible twitch of the demon's eyes had simply decapitated her instantly. Harold gasped at this, however was confused despite the lack of head. Stella continued her , rushing literally headless onto the demon with reckless abandon.

Harold, already spooked beyond belief, turned to run only and trip on the discarded remnants of Jax’s armor. His face knocked into something warm and firm as it wiggled like a worm against his cheek. Picking himself up, he uncovered the loin cloth of Jax’s armor and blushed and nearly screamed at what he saw. A disembodied horse cock writhed helplessly on the ground, its serpentine body twisting and grinding on the ground like a blind snake.

Harold scrambled backwards, ironically into the discarded clothes of Beltrial. And froze when he bumped into something soft and squishy. Uncovering the bulging trousers he was once again met with a wiggling and jiggling pair of disembodied ass cheeks, complete with a lightly trimmed red haired pussy trembling and pulsing like a fish gasping for air out of the water.

Stella’s body blindly swung its axe in every direction, stumbling too and fro trying to find an enemy to kill. Harold shivered, her body charged in his direction swinging madly. Her axe seemed to glow an ethereal blue before it had come down upon him. Harold clenched his eyes, and awaited his fate.

Confused as his head bounced free of his shoulders, tumbling across the floor and what was left of his body vaporizing into a cool mist. Despite his decapitation, he was still very much aware, alive and cognizant of his surroundings. And very much in no pain…was this ?

He didn’t get a chance to ponder that much as a cackling and howling laughter filled the cavern. No doubt the demon took great pleasure in their misfortune. Harold could do nothing, simply exist as a head upon the ground. With a final howl of laughter the demons eyes glowed brightly and all was dark.

That was six months ago, and it’d taken quite a while for Harold to recover especially since he still intended too.--

“Ow!...yes, yes…okay, I’ll use the correct pronouns sheesh” Harold said, after getting flicked on the ear. “She, we’re a she. I get it” Harriet responded, to her body. Or should she say, their body.

The demon had left them at the mouth of the cave, however they enjoyed a new form and a new life after their encounter. A form of dullahan, with Stella acting as the body, and Harold, or Harriet as her new head, was entirely female as the bodiless head. Their old friends, Jax and Beltrial accompanied them as well. Grafted onto Stellas headless form in the appropriate places. Their voices, thoughts, and dreams all filtered through Harold,...Harriets mind. She was their window and voice to the world while they all were just passengers on Stella’s body. Thus they formed a strange interconnected unit.

It had taken some time, but they’ve made a name for themselves and become a rather ruthless and cunning mercenary. Demonic and dark magics did not affect them, and they’ve become a rather famous demon hunter. However the true nature of their immunity was unknown, as Jax, and Beltrial were covered up and hidden. While only her obvious status as a female dullahan was known.

Despite this, they did form a sort of strange relationship. Harriet as she now called herself couldn't tell who had the stronger libido, Stella or Jax?. Jax being nothing more than a long horse cock now still prided himself on being a mighty warrior, only it was slightly twisted in being a “mighty cock”. And had many trysts with a willing stable of centaur ladies even after their transformation. With all three of them besides Beltrial feeling the pleasure of his cock. Beltrial was still rather standoffish, however helpless she may be to Stella’s own personal libido. It was often that Harriet would wake up, with Stella gently sitting on her face waiting for her to eat her out. Beltrials disapproval only serves to make Stella even more aroused.

Harriet sighed, as they sat in an inn after a hard day of demon slaying. Stella rubbing her face up against Jax, his cock already resting on their chest drooling. Blushing madly as she gently licked at its leathery veiny surface, feeling every lick and caress herself. Maybe this wasn't such a bad curse after all.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)