More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MonsterInNeed MonsterInNeed

What happens first?

Thomas Discovers the Machine and Plans a Joke

Thomas rubbed his temples with his fingers and sighed.

His room was now pretty dark, and he stood up to turn on the lights, now realizing that he had been stuck on his code for over four hours.

He grunted and shut his laptop closed, feeling his stomach gurgling.

While walking towards the kitchen he wondered why his step-sister, Diana, had not called him for dinner. They had been sharing this apartment for about two years now, and while she would often get lost in her weird scientific experiments, she would usually come out to cook, as it was one of her favorite activities.

He knocked on her door on the way to get something from the fridge, but she did not answer. She was probably in her “lab”, he thought. It was more of a living room turned into a weird science fiction looking space, with computers and random machines in every corner. Thankfully, the apartment had a third room, the largest one, that they had changed into a sort of living room.

He was about to turn the kitchen lights on when he heard something. It was a voice, a computer voice. He could not make out what it was saying, but it seemed pretty repetitive, like a long string of text that seemed to go on forever.

He walked towards the closed living room door. The sound was coming from there. Curious as to what his sister was up to, he knocked on the door.

No one answered, and the computer voice kept going.

He knocked a second time, but still, nothing happened.

After a moment, both intrigued and worried, he pushed the door open.

His sister was sitting in a chair, in the middle of the room. She had a strange device on the top of her head, covered with electrodes and linked to a few of her many computers. She was staring blankly at the wall in front of her while the electronic voice kept talking :

“...of expected habitat loss caused by climate change, the polar bear is classified as a species. For decades, large-scale hunting raised international concern for the future of the species, but populations rebounded after controls and quotas began to take effect…”

“Hm…” Thomas mumbled. “Diana? What the hell are you doing?”

She remained motionless, staring in front of her.

Her brother wondered if she was messing with him, waving his hand in front of her eyes without any reaction from her.

He walked behind the computer and took a look at the screen. Some kind of program titled “Fast_Learning_Final_Final” was running. In the middle of the window were hundreds of pages of text, apparently taken from Wikipedia, about all sorts of animals.

Thomas, having a stupid idea, and still mostly convinced that his sister was messing with him, started typing something between two paragraphs that would soon be read by the artificial voice, chuckling like an idiot.

While waiting for the text to speech to reach his marvelous paragraph, Thomas sat in a chair in front of Diana.

She was a geeky tomboy, but a pretty stunning one. She had short red hair, but a thin jaw with a slightly pointy chin, and eyes that could fire laser beams at you. She had a slender body but with quite an impressive breast for her size, and a cute little ass.

As usual, she was wearing a simple black sleeveless shirt and tight blue jeans.

Suddenly, the program reaching the text he wrote took him out of his reverie.

“The Uni-ass was considered a mythical creature until the end of the nineteenth century when a researcher by the name of Biggy Dicky discovered the first Uni-asses to have ever been studied. These animals, looking similar to horses, have a single long horn coming out of their butthole. They use this horn to fight against each other in very violent battles for domination of the hurd and also to sleep, planting it deeply inside the ground to rest at a 90° angle.”

He expected her to burst out laughing at any moment, or to tell him to leave her alone, but she did none of that, remaining perfectly still, her eyes fixed, barely blinking from time to time.

The voice kept reading the next paragraphs and Thomas started worrying about what was going on.

He walked back to the computer and noticed a “stop” button on the program. He clicked on it.

Diana grunted, putting a hand on her forehead. She then looked around her, noticing her step-brother, and raised an eyebrow.

“What time is it?” She asked, turning towards the windows and realizing it was dark outside.

“It’s almost ten.” Replied Thomas.

“Fuck!” She exclaimed. “I must have made a mistake programming the timer. The program was only supposed to run for a few minutes.”

“Would you care to explain to me what is going on here?” Said her brother, still confused.

Diana smiled, rubbing her head. She was feeling very dizzy.

“This is my new invention!” She beamed. “The Fast-Learner!”

“What?” Mumbled Thomas. “So this is supposed to teach you stuff through a trance or something? Like hypnotic suggestions?”

Diana stood up, removing the headset and putting it down on the chair very carefully.

“No!” She exclaimed. “Not at all! This is much more than that.”

“Meaning?”

“What is the color of the sky, Tommy?” She asked.

“What?” He exclaimed. “Blue…”

“And how do you know that?”

“I just do. I’ve seen it before.” He replied, shrugging.

“And if I told you the sky is green? What would you think?”

“That you’re mad.”

“Exactly!” She said. “You know it’s blue because not only did you learn it was, but you’ve experienced it, again and again. The knowledge that it is blue is imprinted inside your brain. There are very strong neural pathways in it that structure that information, and because they are very strong it’s not something you can forget, and it would be extremely hard to convince you otherwise.”

“So that’s what your invention does? It imprints information inside the brain?” Guess Thomas.

“Exactly!” She almost screamed out of joy. “The headset can detect the neural pathways forming when you hear a new information, and it sends a current that reinforces it so it is as strong as pathways for something you already know by heart. And from my previous tests, it works extremely well. I learned all the capitals of the world in mere minutes, and it’s like I’ve always known it! And now… I guess I know everything about animals!”

“Yeah like the Uni-ass.” Remarked her brother, laughing.

“Like the Uni-ass.” She replied, deadly serious.

Thomas froze and watched as his step-sister kept unplugging equipment without any sign that she was joking.

“What can you tell me about the Uni-asses?” He asked.

“Well…” She started, still tidying up the room. “They were discovered in the nineteenth century by a guy named Biggy Dicky. Stupid name, I know. And they were named that way because they have a long horn sticking from their ass.”

“What the fuck!” Thomas exclaimed.

“I know!” She continued. “And guess what? They use that horn to sleep by planting it in the ground so they can sleep at a 90° angle. They also fight with it.”

“Hold on!” He said, grabbing her by the shoulder. “That was a joke, sis.”

“What was?” She asked, confused.

“The uni-ass. I made it up. I typed it on your computer while you were in trance, or whatever.”

“No you didn’t!” She said, smiling.

“Yes I did!” He insisted. “There’s no such thing as a uni-ass. Just listen to the name. It’s stupid.”

“Well I mean the guy who discovered them was named Biggy Dicky and they literally have a horn sticking up their ass so it doesn’t sound that stupid to me that they would be named that way.” She said, laughing.

Thomas closed his mouth, watching her for any sign that she would drop the act, but she never did.

That night, after eating some home made sandwiches, they both joined their bedroom and Diana quickly fell asleep.

Thomas, though, could not sleep. The implications of what had just happened kept him awake for most of the night.

His step sister had invented a device that could rewire the brain, and he had accidentally used it to make her believe in the most absurd thing ever.

If he could make her think that uni-asses really did exist, what else could he do?

In the few little hours he slept, his dreams were filled with dark fantasies of him using the device on Diana, mind-controlling her. He had been attracted to her since they were teenagers, and he had always managed to keep this attraction in check, but now, with the possibilities of the Fast-Learner, his mind obviously had other ideas.

He woke up that morning extremely aroused.

When he joined his sister for breakfast that morning, he already knew he would not be able to resist the temptation.

“I could at least have a bit of innocent fun.” He thought, doubting he’d stop there.

“Good morning, Tommy!” She said when he entered the kitchen. She was eating a bowl of cereal, in her pyjamas. “Damn you look tired. Had any nightmares?”

“Kinda…” He replied. “Hey can I ask you a question?”

“Sure! Shoot!”

“When are you going to use the program again?”

“Probably today. I’m doing multiple tests to see how different types of information are being imprinted on the brain.” She said.

“Can I stay and watch?” Thomas asked.

“I don’t think so.” She replied. “I’m sorry but yesterday was an accident. I was supposed to turn it on for a few paragraphs and that’s it. I didn’t mean for you to see it. It’s still pretty early and I don’t wanna take any risks. I mean… You joked about typing made up information yesterday, and I have no idea how this could impact the brain of the subject. This is serious Thomas. I’m the one putting myself at risk here.”

“I am serious!” He protested.

“Not always!” She exclaimed with a smile. “And that’s fine. But until I have tested my invention properly, I don’t want anyone with me while I use it. This stuff is dangerous enough as it is and I’m testing it on myself which I shouldn’t do already.”

Thomas nodded, thinking about what he could do about that.

“Anyway don’t you have to go to work today?” She asked, looking at the clock on the wall.

“Yeah I’ll be gone in about twenty minutes.”

With that, he ate some bread and peanut butter quickly and prepared for work. He didn’t have any intention to leave, though, and he called in sick.

He waited for Diana to enter her “lab” and walked towards the main door, pretending to open and close it so she would think he was gone.

He waited in his room, listening carefully, for a few hours, until he heard the artificial voice of her program coming from the corridor.

He tried to push the living room door open, but it was locked. Thankfully, he knew from experience that it was pretty easy to it open, and quickly managed to do so.

He found his step-sister sitting with the headset on her head, staring blankly at the wall again.

He quickly reached the computer, and was horrified to see that the program was scheduled to stop only a few seconds later.

He ran the cursor across the screen, looking for a way to pause it without deactivating the “trance”.

Sadly, he did not find such a function in time, and Diana started moving in front of him. But before she could turn around, he noticed a “restart” button that had just appeared on the screen, and clicked on it as fast as he could.

His sister stopped moving, and the voice started reading the planned text once again.

Thomas quickly thought about what he needed to type. He didn’t have a lot of time, and he didn’t want the program to imprint the same information on her brain multiple times, as he had no idea what kind of effect that could have on her. He also needed to test a few things first, before daring diving further. So, just to be safe, he typed the following :

“You shouldn’t wear any clothes at all when you are at home. It is normal for you not to wear clothes at home. There is nothing wrong or unusual with your brother looking at your body when you are naked at home. When your brother says the word “pizza” you play with your tits for a few minutes. Playing with your tits when your brother says the word “pizza” is perfectly normal.”

He paused, looking at the timer. He still had a few seconds left, so he added :

“Your invention, the Fast-Learner, cannot be used to influence people’s mind. Your invention, the Fast-Learner, can only be used to learn real information. Typing things that are not true does not work as it does not imprint on the brain.”

The program started reading what he had written. He realized that he had no idea if the texts were saved somewhere else, and so he quickly added :

“You wrote this paragraph. You step-brother, Thomas, would never use the Fast-Learner on you. You wrote this paragraph as a test, but it did not work and it doesn’t matter that it didn’t.”

But then, before he could run out of the room, the program ended and Diana turned around.

“Thomas?” She said, surprised. “What the hell are you doing here?”

Thomas froze.

“I… huh…” He mumbled. “I was worried about you so I decided to make sure you were safe while the program was running.”

Diana looked a bit pissed, but then, she started taking off her pants.

“Listen.” She said, while also removing her shirt. “I appreciate you wanting to take care of me, but I told you I wanted to be left alone. I know you would never use the machine on me, but this is all sensitive stuff and I want to be alone when I use it. Ok?”

Thomas gulped, feeling his dick growing in his pants. Diana was now taking off her underwear. He had never seen her naked before, and her body looked even hotter than in his wildest fantasies.

“Aren’t you supposed to be at work?” She added, suspicious.

“I was really worried about you so I came back.” He replied.

She nodded, walking around the room with her large tits bouncing.

“Hrm…” He mumbled. “Diana?”

“Yes?”

“Why are you naked?”

“What do you mean?” She asked, confused.

“I mean why are you walking around naked?”

“I shouldn’t wear any clothes when I’m at home.” She said, matter-of-factly. “Duh!”

Thomas nodded, still hard.

“Are you ok?” She asked.

“No! No! I’m fine.” He said. “Just a bit tired.”

He had one last thing to try.

“Hey I was thinking…” He said. “How about we order some pizza tonight?”

She looked at him for a second, and then opened her eyes wide, like she was suddenly remembering something important.

She moved her hands and grabbed her boobs, pushing them, making them jiggle and pulling from time to time on her nipples.

Thomas was astonished at the results his commands seemed to have on her.

“Well…” She started replying, while still playing with her breast. “I was thinking about cooking for us tonight, since I didn’t yesterday.”

“Ok.” He said, simply, still focused on her bouncing tits.

She kept doing it for a moment before stopping.

“Diana?” He asked.

“What now, Tommy?”

“Do you know why you just played with your tits?”

“Of course I know why.” She replied, frowning again. “What’s up with you and your stupid questions?”

“Indulge me! Why did you do it?”

“Because you said the word “pizza”. Why else would I play with my breast in front of you?”

“Ok… Listen…” He said, feeling pretty bad, like after a joke you have pushed too far. “I have used your machine to make you get naked and play with your tits. I’m sorry…”

“Don’t be silly!” She exclaimed. “The machine cannot be used for things like that! We are not in a cheesy porn story! It only works with actual facts. It’s a fast learning machine, not a mind control machine. Also I know you wouldn’t use it on me.”

And with that, she smiled and left the room, leaving him standing there, confused and aroused.

He couldn’t stop there, he thought. He had to, but he couldn’t.

“Maybe I could just do a little more?” He whispered to himself.

After all, was there any harm done if she didn’t mind the changes?

What does he add to the program next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)