More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MiHDgoat MiHDgoat

Which will you play as?

Thomas Basking

A guy who loves yellow rain boot look. Its not his doing his mother loves that color one day he took them off to go fishing and next day they were stolen some lucky thief wore them he found out she had some sort of magic tracking he got home lived with uncle since that time because girl took his boots and always assuming it him wearing the boots. Girl in Question was called Amanda Trask she real queer one she was collecting trash and fallen debris at riverbed where he was fishing thought his boots were trash. Luckily Thomas brought spare boots just in case something like that happens. It happens often he resigned himself that last time he ever has boots of that color they aren't lucky they are just reminders to his mother he never outgrew his promise to marry Aquamarine girl. Not all Aquamarine women are overprotective like his mother but many them are close related to super strange. Many of them are witches Thomas wants to marry feron or white Aquamarine who has tendency see positive outlook not negative wisher like his mother.

Thomas is Blond haired man with pale blue eyes much like his grandfather, his father is deeper blue. He is Priest by trade, he never considered becoming lancer like his father. Priests are selected by magical power within themselves, lower spell or abilities tend to become Lancers. He did live near magic circle but never joining them because his father and him had feuding over property rights.

Your idea of traveling is always by walking or by Birdle they call them, its type of Bird like Ostrich that travels 45 miles per hour but not ill movement gait its kind of pleasant the critter has not long legs but just right size legs to travel just can't travel in water, or in air as people pretend them do so. Sand and rocky mountains is Birdle ability to do so.

Thomas had one girlfriend who now ex because his other using voodoo dolls and curses which freaked her out. He got find himself normal relationship before she drives him crazy.

Traveling to new temple is it pleasant?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)