More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Srphtygr Srphtygr

What do you see?

This isn’t your garden...

You open your eyes, only to find that you’re on a beach, not one of those fake beaches they put on lakes for tourists, like a real, legit beach. You take stock of your surroundings, the sand extends indefinitely in either direction, and there doesn’t appear to be an end to the water, either. You shift your gaze inland, and see a strange formation of skyscrapers you haven’t seen before, as it matches exactly none of the city skylines you’ve seen up until this point in your life. Also a few hundred feet up the beach, you see the grass line begin. Walking up to it, you see a strange new flower whose species you’re unfamiliar with. The petals fold out from a fleshy centre bulb, and you can’t help but notice the plant’s striking resemblance to the human vagina. You also notice the flower drips a thin, pink nectar. You get down on your knees and sample some from the tip of your finger. Delicious. Sweet, buttery, and pleasantly fruity. Something about the flavor, however, makes your insides heat up with the familiar heat of intense arousal. You cup the flower in your hands, and pour it’s contents down your throat. There’s an absolutely pitiful amount of nectar in the flower, and you thrust your tongue deep into the fleshy petals of this heavenly flower, licking the walls and moaning as you give passionate cunnilingus to a flower, and for a few moments, the depravity of the act is lost on you. You stand up, wipe the nectar from your lips and chin, and look for another flower. The next flower is bright pink, where the other was purple, and you pry the petals open with your index and middle fingers before pouring the delicious nectar into your mouth.

Do you continue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)