More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedeemerofDark RedeemerofDark

...Who gets the package?

This is long overdue (Thanks for 130K views among other things!)

Hey guys, I know its been a VERY long time since I last wrote on this story and I apologize for that. I know I've done stuff like this in chapters but I wanted to make something more official cause you guys deserve that. A lot has happened in my life; my sister has gone through some shit and has had to go to the hospital multiple times, my mom has had to get several surgeries just to make her able to walk more bearably without (more like just with less) pain, my dad died. It has all been a lot to take in, and on top of that my motivation comes and goes and ideas sometimes pop into my head and leave just as quickly. So it can be difficult to write, hence my absence. I have not abandoned this story however, make no mistake I do intend to continue this story, that is a promise, there WILL be more to read. I've just had to sort some things and I've been trying to improve as a writer recently. The desire to write has started to come back too!

Hence why you might've noticed me trying to do some chapters on other stories I like. I'll try and see if I can't do at least one maybe two branches (at the very least start them) for Halloween. Hopefully you all continue to enjoy my work. I'm debating going over my old work and trying to edit the chapters to be better AGAIN. Since I can't help but cringe at various problems with them (mostly just missed words, typos, and other "obvious" things I didn't catch the first time and neither did my proof reader). So I hope you'll look forward to it!

Also, while I make no promises I am open to ideas for what to add to the story! At the very least it might inspire an idea of my own or a way to branch off of an existing story. And don't be afraid to try and create a chapter of your own. I'm well aware that I let some be added only to delete them, but that was cause in hindsight those didn't quite fit what I was going for and I thought I should be more consistent with the stories being told. So don't be afraid! At worst I'll say "no", I don't bite! And don't be afraid to comment any other thoughts on my writing too! I can never have enough feedback (though random insults aren't appreciated of course) especially if its CONSTRUCTIVE feedback.

You guys have no idea how happy it makes me to see so many who have enjoyed my work and are excited to see more of it! I have never written purely for myself, it always makes it feel worthwhile if other people can enjoy what I make as well! I look forward to seeing any ideas you guys have, don't be afraid, just comment them on THIS chapter and I will gladly go through them and give my thoughts either in the comments or through a message. If I like them enough I might even insist the writers among you brainstorm with me for the branch! Other then that have a good day, look forward to more (at some point), and if I never see you again then good luck with your lives!~ I'm rooting for you!

tldr; Thanks for liking my story, I like that you guys like it, leave ideas on this chapter and I might consider adding them, don't think I've abandoned this story cause I haven't just a lot has happened and my motivation is very come and go. I hope you'll continue to enjoy it, and if you don't good luck with life in general.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)