More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Holly14695 Holly14695

Get to know the characters

This is an introduction to the characters in my story.

Please feel free to write chapters for any of the characters except for Holly who I wish to keep for my own submissions/chapters. You can, of course, refer to my character but please do not attribute dialogue or actions to her. You can attribute any dialogue or actions to any of the other characters as fits with the descriptions below. Finally, please note that I am very much a real life girl. I do not write about supernatural beings or non real world situations. Modern day with real characters in realistic settings is my thing. Sorry if that bugs you but there are many other stories who do not have any such preferences. Thank you. Please enjoy my story and, if you detect a little bit of the real me in it - that is NOT coincidental!

Principal character names & profiles:

Holly Edwards: the principal character of this story; Holly is an 18 year old college student who is painfully shy and, perhaps as a result of that, is extremely lonely. Although she is pretty with her long auburn hair, cute freckles and 35C-26-36 figure and could have any boy she wanted, she has no interest in them. She has known since she was 12 years old that she was attracted to other girls although she had virtually no sexual experience. Solitary masturbation was her only sexual outlet fuelled by her fantasies which grew more and more with the passing years. She yearned to find someone who would make her do all those forbidden things she dreamed of but her shyness prevented her from giving the right signals to those who might otherwise have been attracted to her.

Amanda Rhodes: 22 year old girl in her final year at Kingsdown College. She is a bossy, lesbian, with a band of followers who readily accept her leadership and sexual domination. Her shoulder length blonde hair frames her face and her 36C-25-36 figure brings gasps of admiration from all of the other girls. Like most of the girls, she lives in at the college and shares a room with Megan Byrne.

Megan Byrne: another 22 year old lesbian in her final year at Kingsdown college. A beautiful but sultry siren with long, mousey, hair. She is tall and athletic in build with a 34B-26-34 toned figure. She shares a room with Amanda Rhodes for whom she acts as ‘enforcer’ and principal lover. Most of the girls in the school are terrified of her and any of the boys who attempt to muscle in on any of Amanda’s lesbian harem also have good reason to keep well away from Megan.

Jacqueline Williams: a 21 year old, beautiful, black lesbian who hails originally from Jamaica. Apart from her glowing chocolate hued skin and stunning looks, her 38D boobs make her the envy of all the girls in the college. She was taken under the wing of Amanda Rhodes within minutes of arriving at the college some 3 years previously. Although she is submissive by nature, she is not unwilling to take the dominant role with other girls when instructed to do so by Amanda and there is nothing she enjoys more than being involved in the kinkiest forms of lesbian sex games. She shares a room with Scarlett Wood.

Scarlett Wood: a 19 year old, raven haired girl who was totally straight in her sexual orientation until she came to Kingsdown and fell into the clutches of Amanda Rhodes. Since that day, she has been groomed by Amanda and her lesbian group and has become a ‘switch’, equally at home as submissive or dominant. Her dark, sultry, brooding eyes and her pert 34B boobs make the submissive girls shudder with excitement which she uses to her maximum advantage. She shares a room with Jacqueline Williams.

Kiku Yoshida: an 18 year old, Japanese, girl in her first year at Kingsdown College. Her elfin looks make her appear much younger than her age but looks can be deceiving. She knew nothing of lesbians before arriving at the college but she proved to be a magnet for the dominant girls and she has grown to love playing at being the girl and serving the needs of the Dommes. Tiny in height and with a very slim figure, she is not built to resist; not that she would want to. Her body has been subjected to every perversion the dominant girls can imagine and she loves every moment of it. She shares a room with Katie Scott.

Katie Scott: another 18 year old, pretty and studious girl who shares a room with Kiku, the Japanese girl. Until 9 months ago, Katie would not have even known what a lesbian was but, after being schooled by Amanda Rhodes and her gang, she has quickly learned! Although she will shyly admit that the things the other girls do to her excite her, she blushes deeply at the things done to her and which she is required to do to others. Pretty, despite her spectacles, with short, bobbed, brown hair and a petite 32B- 24-33 figure, the more dominant girls love to spank her and use her to fuel their fantasies.

Bethany Cassidy: the 18 year old room mate of Holly. Almost as painfully shy as Holly is. She is unsure about her sexuality but knows she is attracted very strongly to Holly. The problem is that, with both of them so painfully shy, it never goes anywhere. They both go into the bathroom to dress and undress; too embarrassed to be seen naked or even partially so. They get on very well in a platonic sense but both of them would love their friendship to be more, if only they knew how to make it so. Pretty with, long light brown hair, Bethany has a lovely figure but she has one feature that does nothing to help her combat her shyness. She has very large, prominent, rose pink nipples which she is convinced everyone can see through her clothing no matter how much she tries to hide them.

Ms Heather Jones: is a stunningly attractive 33 year old tutor at the college and is well aware of how boys and girls alike are mesmerised by her. The boys are of no interest to her. Her sexual preferences are entirely lesbian. She is the only member of staff who lives in at the college and has her own room, although other staff members share overnight responsibilities on a roster basis. Ms Jones’ choice to live in is by no means due to any requirement for her to do so but, as a lesbian, surrounded by a great many beautiful and desirable girls, it suits her to do so and fuels her predatory sexual needs. A stunning auburn haired woman who has no qualms about revealing more than would normally be considered proper in a college, of her beautiful 38D breasts and the gaping chasm of her cleavage. Until 4 years ago, her lesbian inclinations were entirely as a dominant Mistress to her young charges, but then she met her match when Amanda Rhodes arrived at the school and seduced and enslaved her. No woman, and certainly no girl, had ever been able to do that and she doubted anyone ever would be able to again. But it thrilled her to be the of a school girl and save her Mistress role for lesser girls.

What Happens Next in the Toilet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)