More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Holly14695 Holly14695

What Happens Next in the Toilet?

Holly is given a choice!

Holly was on the point of cumming explosively when a shadow moved across the stall. She instinctively looked up and froze in horror as she saw Amanda Rhodes, obviously standing on the toilet, and looking over the adjoining wall down at Holly!

Holly did not like Amanda. She frightened her, just as she frightened many of the other girls. Whenever it was possible, she avoided her but she had collected a gang of girls who were all too happy to do her bidding and serve her.

In her bed at night, Holly would often fantasise about being sexually dominated by Amanda but she never expected anything like that to happen. She blamed her own stupidity for her current situation! What was she thinking of setting herself up to be caught masturbating in the toilets?

A tear rolled down her cheek and she could feel the results of her aborted masturbation trickling down her thighs.

Blushing deeper than she ever had in her life, Holly looked up at the smirking face of Amanda and said, in a barely audible whisper, “I am sorry, Amanda. I ...... I won’t do it again, I promise.”

“You won’t do what?” Amanda asked the terrified girl below her, loving her embarrassment and discomfort.

Holly could not answer her tormentor. She did not know what to say. She sat crying, knowing that Amanda would tell everyone what she was doing.

“Tell you what,” Amanda said with an evil grin spreading across her face. “Agree to be my nasty little girl for one week starting right now, and do anything and everything I demand of you, and I promise I will not tell anyone else what you were doing!”

Holly was disgusted and frightened but, at the same time, without understanding why, she was more excited that at any previous time in her life. Slowly, she looked up at Amanda and asked in a whisper, “what ...... what would I have to do?”

Amanda smirked even more and said, “oh that is for me to decide. Slaves cannot dictate terms! Now, I have had enough of this! You have 30 seconds to decide! What is it to be? You agree to serve me for one week or I tell the whole college what you were doing ....... oh, and don’t think you can deny it because before you looked up and saw me, I was filming everything you were doing on my phone!”

“Oh God no!” Holly sobbed! “If ....... if I agree ....... do you swear you will leave me alone after the week is up?”

Amanda grinned and tilted her head on one side as if giving it some thought before saying, “well, I might. But then again, I might not! But you now have only ten seconds! I really think you should decide!”

Holly’s eyes opened wide in horror. She could think of no way of getting out of this and Amanda was never going to allow her to forget it. She was shaking with fear and, she knew, deep inside, with excitement too.

“Time is up,” Amanda said and started to climb down inside her stall. I shall go and assemble everyone in college and tell them all about your nasty, disgusting habits!”

“No, no! Please!” Holly screamed. “I will do it. I promise. Please don’t tell anyone!”

Amanda’s head appeared over the partition again and she said, “OK. I recorded that on my phone too! You are now my for a week and I shall decide what to do with you at the end of that week. Now, unlock the door to your stall and stay right where you are!”

Holly was sobbing uncontrollably but still she knew she was excited too. Tentatively, she reached to the door lock and unlocked it and sat on the toilet, her panties around her ankles as she heard Amanda climbing down and unlocking her own stall.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)