More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

What's next?

Things progress.

Becky still gripped Chris by her slim neck. His other hand moved up her bare midriff causing her to shiver. She’d wanted him to keep toying below her belt but instead he gripped his skimpy singlet topband tugged it up to expose her right breast. He laughed confidently. “Seems like you’re a bit of a slut here... but Chris hardly suits you now. I think you’re more an Ashley now. Do you like that love?”

Ashley exhaled and nodded in his firm grip. Had she wanted to say no she would not have been able too. She wanted to do whatever he wanted. She wanted to obey. Her bare nipple went rock hard. Her breasts were perfect she knew.

“Such lovely breasts. I think we should try some new things. Would you like me to tit tuck your new breasts?” He asked.

Ashley nodded. “Whatever you want...” she readily agreed. The idea of so debasing herself, of being reduced to an object of lust and desire, made her horny as fuck.

Becky nuzzled Ashley’s neck. “I get it now. What it’s like to be a guy. You know I’m not sure you ever did. I think you were always meant to be like this. Same with me. It just feels so right. Don’t you agree?” He breathed in her ear, his confident sure words inveigled into her mind. Whether or not she agreed before she agreed now. She was extremely suggestible now. Her desires and thoughts were oddly malleable.

“Yes sir...” she agreed, relinquishing control to him with those two words and unknowingly sealing her fate.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)