More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by El-E El-E

Does Jack use this information to get what he wants? Or does he play submissive?

Things get really... "hard".

Jack didn't know what to do. He had been caught in the act. What would his father say?

"I guess we're busted honey," Jack's father said. The man smiled at Jack's father, and then put on a condom.

Jack's father lay back and let the man fuck him. Jack was on a high as he fucked the panties in and out of his mouth and watched his father get fucked.

Just as the man was about to blow his load, he called Jack over and asked, "do you want to fuck you father?"

Jack shook his head no. Not yet anyway.

"Ok, how about you let me suck your cock?" the man said.

Jack nodded, and the man knelt down, his mouth open. The man unzipped Jack's pants and started stroking his hard cock. Jack felt his balls start to tingle, as the man sucked him off.

Meanwhile, Jack's father was still splayed on the bed. "Do you want to fuck mommy?" Jack's dad asked him.

Jack shook his head yes. He wanted to try fucking his father. He had wanted to be fucked by his father, but now the son got to be the daddy.

The man stood up. "What should I do?"

"Keep your cock between our lips," Jack said, "that way as I fuck dad's ass, we can both kiss your dick."

The man was confused, but then did just that. And as Jack's father's ass was being fucked, Jack's father sucked the man's cock, and kissed his balls.

As they moaned, Jack's father came. He came all over his own face.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)