More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jealco jealco

What is your character class?

Thief/Assassin, Human, Female, Compulsion to Steal + Equivalent Loss of Materials on Person

You are Erin Corsini, a HUMAN THIEF of reasonable skill. You're a bit on the short side, standing about 5' 3" tall, with a curvy, yet athletic, body. Your breasts are not the largest, though they seem much larger against your smaller frame. Your ass is taut, two rounded globes made firm by the...unorthodox methods in which you enter your marks' properties. The test of your body is sleek, lean muscle concealed beneath smooth, unblemished, olive skin. Long brown hair hangs down to your mid-back, when you don't have it in a ponytail or bun for a job, to keep it from covering your chocolate-brown eyes.

On the job, you wear thin, tight leather pants and shirt, gloves, and shoes, all made of the same soft, supple leather. The shoes are unique, like moccasins in that they lack an actual hard sole, so that they are near soundless. They cover over your ankle, and have laces to keep them secure. They are thin enough that you can feel everything underfoot clearly, while keeping stones and other objects from stabbing your feet. Over your clothes, you wear strategically-placed leather armor, covering your torso, upper arms, and thighs. The armor is placed in such a way as to cover your vital locations while ensuring the rigid plates don't hinder your mobility or accidentally rub together. Your bags of holding are incorporated into your belt, which also holds a pair of sheathed daggers and a small pouch with the tools of your trade. When you're not doing a job, you tend towards slightly looser, nondescript clothing, with hidden pockets so that you can make those opportune grabs that happen so often.

While you generally prefer larger cities, and the myriad lucrative opportunities that lie within, you've been known to tackle dungeons, too. In a way, you prefer them, as, generally speaking, no one really cares what you take from them. However, you're not particularly keen on the company you usually have to keep when dungeon delving, as the people you often partner with tend to view you with suspicion. You've also been employed as an assassin a few times, though you're highly selective of the target, and which jobs you'll take. While you're not above killing where you have to, there has to be some nefarious, evil intent for you to intentionally commit premeditated . Well, that and enough loot for you to make a generous bonus beyond the contract.

Unbeknownst to you, a rather perverted spirit whom you wronged a few years back, has finally found the power to curse you for your crimes against it. Having finally learned of the thief who stole some irreplaceable things, it has cursed you to both do your favorite job, stealing, and to lose items from your person roughly equal to the value of the items you are stealing.

Today, at a rather inopportune moment, you learn of your curses...

What, exactly, are you doing when your curse strikes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)