More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Your_ghostwriter Your_ghostwriter

What do the aliens do?

They steal a test subject

Brandi lay in her bunk, her busty chest rising and falling evenly in her deep slumber.

At 5'1" she was a small girl, mostly breasts and ass, and had worn nothing but a flannel teddy to bed, something warm but airy. Her long blonde hair cascaded over her pillow and draped over onto the sheets, framing her soft lips and beautiful face.

She sighed in her sleep, a soft easy sound, and started to roll over, but suddenly stiffened. Her body jerked slightly, her limbs spasming, before she relaxed.

Suddenly she bolted upright, eyes half lidded, and trembled as she sat upright. Slowly, akwardly, she struggled out of bed, feet finding the floor, and stood in her room. Roughly, she ripped the teddy off, and turned to the window, slamming it open, and then stopping. Standing still. Waiting.

The alien control over her seemed to change slightly, as if they were adjusting to the new body they controlled, and she again reached for the window, but this time softly, gently climbed out and into the garden beyond.

Crawling on all fours, she slowly slinked away into the night, her pert ass swaying with her movements, her breasts becoming dirty and wet from the garden as she dragged her self along.

Slowly and carefully she entered the muddy field where her new captors awaited, and shood, not caring about the leaves and dirt covering her perfect body, and ran to the ship.

The featureless walls of the saucer stood in contrast to the wealth and color of nature around it, but she made her way unerringly to one side, and stopped, she slowly spread her legs, holding her hands up high and waited.

This image of human flawlessness waited, streched, taunt, asleep, and waited an age as the aliens prepared her way.

And then the door opened

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)