More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bluebeak bluebeak

What happens next?

They set off

The drive to Darkmoor Woods is longer than Alex expected. The roads start off long and straight, but soon he has to take the car onto bumpy, muddy side roads and dirt paths where the overhanging trees seem to entirely block out the sun. He realises that the cabin really is in the middle of nowhere!

Isolde sits up front next to him, wearing a creased blue vest-top and black slacks. He finds the way her little breasts poke through the thin fabric of the vest-top quite distracting. On the seats behind him, Nathalie is wearing an expensive looking set of khaki trousers and a simple white t-shirt, and blonde Emma is in a thin blue dress and sneakers that don't look suited for an outdoor experience. A pair of sunglasses are perched on her head. Nathalie and Isolde have kept up a barrage of good natured conversation for the entire journey, but Emma has sat sullenly staring out the window at the trees. Alex has the feeling that she resents the additional company.

"Just a bit further," Isolde says, looking down at the map. There is no GPS this far away from the town.

"Are you sure?" Alex looks at the dark trees surrounding the car dubiously.

"It's fine," Nathalie says behind him in her well spoken voice. Alex finds it impossible not to think of her secret photo whenever she speaks, the image of her pink nipples and shaven pussy indelible in his mind. From the look of amusement on her face, Isolde is well aware of his thought process. "There's a lovely lake just a little further on. The cabin is a couple of hours walk from there. I've been a few times."

Emma yawns ostentatiously and stretches. Alex watches in his rear view mirror as her dress pulls taut around her breasts. "Well, the sooner we get there, the better. I'm bored."

Nathalie slaps Emma's leg playfully and the two girls laugh. It's the first time he's seen Emma smile all morning.

"Here we are," says Isolde.

The car pulls out of the bumpy path and into a large clearing in the forest. Ahead of them, glistening in the bright sunlight, is a beautiful blue lake that stretches into the distance. Isolde whistles, and even Emma looks impressed.

"See? I told you!" Nathalie says smugly.

"Look at the birds!" Isolde says.

"There are swans as well, just a little bit further in. We'll need to park the car here though and walk the rest of the way to the cabin. There are no roads from here in."

Alex starts pulling the car to a halt in the shade of a giant oak tree.

"Hey, look - another car. We don't have the place to ourselves after all."

Alex follows Isolde's finger and sees the sunlight glinting off the glass of a battered hatchback car about a mile away around the eastern bank of the lake.

He shrugs. "You can never entirely get away from people these days. But hell, it's a big lake. We probably won't even see them."

Alex slowly brings the car to a halt and throws the brake on. The car doors are immediately swinging open as the girls get out. This trip is going to be unforgettable, he thinks, admiring Emma's figure in his rear view mirror as she bends over to pick up her rucksack.

How does the trek to the cabin go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)