More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Steveyboy42 Steveyboy42

What's next?

They make their way to the outdoor bar

John and Rachael walk up the beach, through the large front door and into a grand hall way with a double width ornate staircase.

R: wtf I feel like it’s some sort of movie, people talk about “how the other half live” but i didn’t know we were so close with “the other half”

J: (nods along struck for words by the place and maybe even a tad intimidated)

They hear music coming from the back of the house. They walk down the hall, past more rooms they have in their whole house, let alone their ground floor. They finally walk out though a very nicely done modern kitchen, out the double doors and onto the patio. There is a pool, a bar, sun loungers, outdoor seating and you can even see a hot tub peeping round the corner, all with an amazing view over the island!

Please log in to view the image

Immediately Amber comes running over to great them.

Please log in to view the image

She is wearing a white translucent cover up over what is clearly a bikini. However the cover up does a good job and. Making any more than that impossible to guess.

A: omg it’s so good to see you guys, how was the flight!!!

R: good it was actually a lot shorter than we were expecting and the boat ride over here was just incredible. How did you wangle this one!!!

A: Dw the house isn’t the only perk I will be sure to show you the rest of what what Zach has to offer. (She whispers into Rachel’s ear as they pull in for a hug)

Rachael giggles

Amber pulls John in for a hug. As she does John can feel her tits though her bikini and cover. He always thought they were nice but god they felt good even if it was only in a hug. John could feel his pants getting a little tight.

A: come on zacs over here.

She walks them over to the bar where Zack is shaking w cocktail shaker behind the bar shirtless. John noticed Rachael staring mouth gaping as his muscles glisten as he shakes the canister. Rachael catches herself and notices Johns dissatisfaction. She squeezes his hand as if to say “Just looking”.

Z: Hey guys glad to see you could make it! (He pours 2 green cocktail into glasses, garnished with a lemon Ribbon and serves them up.)

Please log in to view the image

John and Rachel reach for them but his hand is swatted away by Amber.

A: these are for Rachael and I. Zacks gonna make you two something more manly.

Z: here (he pours two whiskeys and tops off with a decent pour of coke)

You all clink glasses

A: to reunited friends and all the misbehaviour to ensue. (She a Zach both smile at each other through their sips)

R: that’s incredible what’s in it? (Admiring the drink in her hand)

A: the main ingredient is Flatono it exclusively grows on the island. (She points to a green spherical citrus fruit, not unlike a grapefruit sat on the bar)

Z: here have a slice (he cuts one behind the bar and steps out. As he does John notices he is in a Speedo and a bloody tight Speedo at that. His bulge is so large you couldn’t miss it even if you tried, and John did. It doesn’t go amiss on his girlfriend who does a double take, before looking to Amber who gives her a cheeky wink. Zach leans over and places the slice in Rachael’s open mouth.

R: mmn that’s good (she chews on the fruit and hands shares the rest of the slice with Amber)

2hrs of catching up, sharing anecdotes and many drinks later, Zachary comments;

Z: it’s getting a little chilly, why don’t u guys slip into your swimsuits and meet us at the hot tub.

J: sur… (before he is interrupted by his wife)

R: sounds amazing, can not wait!

They finish off their drinks and head upstairs

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)