More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SisyphusWriting SisyphusWriting

What's next?

They came to the show

They walked into the big stadium and it was packed with fans, even Brad, now indifferent to wrestling, was impressed. They made their way to the seats on the tickets and sat down in their seats. As soon as they were seated Sam's giant ass took up half of the seat next to her, they were very lucky that the seat next to her was free, otherwise Sam would have had to stand for the whole show, shining her huge ass in her short jean shorts at everyone in the back. Sam was dressed as a cowgirl, the black shirt ordered on her huge bidons looked ridiculous, she thought it was a very successful outfit, but she stood out amongst the crowd with her idiotic image. The show was about to start any minute and some fat 40 year old mom approached them.

Auntie: "What is this? *Why is your ass taking up half my seat!". She started shoving her ticket in Brad and Sam's face.

Auntie: "If you don't get your ass out of my seat I'm calling security, so get your ass out of here fast!!!"

Sam was about to stand up in her own defense and almost lash out at the nasty broad when suddenly some man intervened.

The fat man, "Ladies, calm down!" he thrust his palm forward, reinforcing his order with the gesture. It might have been at least somewhat convincing if it wasn't him saying it. A harsh edict from a balding middle-aged man who was shorter than Sam's tits. His pig face and puffy lips added to the unconvincing nature of his words. But he was more disgusting and funny than intimidating. Despite the above facts Sam listened to him and stopped shouting profanities at the woman. She stood and stared at the freak, she didn't ignore him for only one reason, he was wearing strange clothes.....

His words were only taken seriously by Sam. So the broad continued: "Shut up freak, or I'll have you thrown out of the gym just like that one...", "YOU'RE WHAT A RESTLER!!!? I'VE NEVER INTERACTED WITH A PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER! I'm a huge fan of your sport, sir!": Sam interrupted her and with interested emerald eyes started pelting the man with questions.

The fat man was surprised at this interest in him, the last woman he wasn't disgusted by was his mom. So he was confused and couldn't answer right away, Sam helped him out and started answering his own questions.

Sam: "Are you the new member? I READ ABOUT YOU IN THE BROCHURE! HONEY, WE'RE LOOKING AT THE SIBERIAN BEAR!!!"

The fat man was puzzled, he was dressed in just the first clothes he could find, he was wearing an old coat with fake fur. But not wanting to interrupt communication with the busty beauty he decided to embellish the truth a little and play along with Sam.

Fat man: "Yes, I am that Siberian bear! But you're a fan, so you can call me Steve", Sam grabbed his hand and started to shake it, which made her huge milk factories shake and almost fly out of her shirt.

Sam: "Nice to meet you, Steve! My name is Sam and this is my boyfriend Brad!", she said with a big smile.

Steve: "Nice to meet you! I noticed you right away by your properly tailored suit, and I wanted to make you a business proposition!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)