More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by godoferror godoferror

What's next?

They begin to tear into Amber's chest and asphyxiate her with smoke

Leann then began to lock up my arms behind. I started to struggle with my legs, but couldn't get very far. Kayla approached me and grabbed my breast that fell out. I couldn't stop her with my arms trapped behind my back. She then let go of my fully exposed breast and the grabbed her own huge breasts, one in each hand and then clapped her breasts together, but not before positioning them around my boob. She continued to press her own breasts together which were crushing my exposed boob with reckless abandon. I moaned as I struggled while Kayla and Leann laughed as my chest was being engulfed by Kayla's bigger and softer pair. I had never felt so humiliated. I look up at Kayla as she just grinned. She knew how this was making me feel and I began to tear up.

http://x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/godoferror/6283920/957279069/Smoke_and_Breast_Dom_Page_2.jpg

Kayla suddenly stops crushing my breast and Leann let my arms go, just to push me forward. I lost my balance and fell to my knees. As I sobbed on the floor, Kayla got behind me and Leann in front of me. "Hey, that's what superior tits feel like on little wimpy tits like yours!” said Kayla as I feel her breasts brushing up against the back of my head. I look up to see Leann had exposed her huge white breasts and was about to shove them in my face. I tried to gasp, but Leann immediately pressed her chest into my face, sandwiching my head between Kayla and Leann's massive bosoms. I try to scream, but my mouth was full of Leann's breasts. I began to panic as well because I couldn't catch my breath. From behind, Kayla reached down and pulled my bra all the way off, exposing my whole chest. Knowing she was humiliating me, she began to pinch and grab my nipples, as I could do nothing but moan and struggle.

http://x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/godoferror/6283920/1011561363/Smoke_and_Breast_Dom_Page_3.jpg

My suffocation between their breasts ended as suddenly as it started, but as I looked up to take in a gasp of air, Leann took a drag on her dirty cigarette and blew a cloud of awful cigarette smoke in my face. "Kayla tells me how much you love smoke, Amber.” quipped Leann in sarcasm. I grimace in disgust and cough out the putrid smoke from my face and lungs. To add to my feelings of humiliation and embarrassment, I can now add feeling weak as I cannot get a breath in of good air. Immediately I feel a sharp pain in my chest as Kayla holds my breasts from their undersides, one in each hand, and like an eagle, she claws into them. Kayla begins to lift upwards on them as if to shove them up into my face. If my chest were as large as theirs, Kayla could have probably smothered me with my own breasts by doing that.

http://x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/godoferror/6283920/1000519224/Smoke_and_Breast_Dom_Page_4.jpg

Leann gets back up and takes a step back, but continues to blow more smoke in my face, forcing me to struggle and cough. Distracted, I didn't notice the moment that Kayla's hands left my chest, but a second later I noticed as she turned her hands into fists. Punching inwards on both sides, she punched the outsides of my bosom, crushing them into each other. "That's what small flabby tits feel like, Amber!” Kayla said as she kept punching my boobs. I still felt her large breasts encircling the back of my head, my long brunette hair trapped in her cleavage, as she continued to my bosom.

http://x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/godoferror/6283920/458883897/Smoke_and_Breast_Dom_Page_5.jpg

I was crying, sobbing, and moaning. I didn't deserve this. I didn't do anything wrong. I am a good girl. Why is this happening to me? Suddenly, I felt a wave of anger and as Leann leaned in to blow another cloud of her dirty smoke in my face, I put all my weight in my legs and arms and threw a wild punch at her. It was a terrible idea.

Leann was able to get out of the way for the most part and all that resulted was a small thud on her large chest from my hand. "Hey Kayla, she wants to punch boobs. It’s probably because she has little flappy tits. Let me show her something...” said Leann to her sister, completely ignoring the fact I am there in front of her, as if nothing I did would mean anything.

Leann then grabbed the base of one of her massive breasts with her hands. Swinging her body into it, she swung her boob right at my face, slapping m hard against my cheek and with enough and weight to knock my head back. I groaned from the blow as Leann backed up and prepared to box my face again, but with her other large breast instead.

Leann slapped my face back and forth a few times with her huge boobs but stopped some moments later. It gave my head a moment to stop swimming from the repeated blows. "I think you proven how weak and inferior her tits are to ours. How useless they are...” commented Kayla to Leann. "... However, I think I found a good use for them...” Kayla continued. From behind, she grabbed my breasts again, one in each hand and lifted them upwards towards my face and inwards towards each other, as if to make my bosom into a shelf of some sort. The flesh of my breasts lifted upwards after every struggled breath I took, still feeling weak and humiliated from the breast smothering and breast slaps to my face, not to mention to get a breath of clean air not polluted by Leann's smoking.

"...Here you go, sis, a nice ashtray!", laughed Kayla as Leann bent over and took her nasty cigarette, which was mostly ash at this point, and tapped it over my breasts. The warm ash spilled down upon my cleavage as I looked away in disgust. I hate cigarettes and these two feel it fun to make a game of using my bosom as their ashtray? I began to sob again from the humiliation. My makeup running down my face and tears dripping on my ash covered breasts must have made me look like a complete mess. Then I felt Kayla's large breasts leave the back of my head as Kayla got up. I immediately started to brush the ash off my chest when Leann shoved me on my back.

The next moment, Leann quickly straddled and pinned me to the floor. Sitting on my stomach, Leann took a drag from her cigarette and then reached down and grabbed both of my breasts tight, by the nipples and the pulled upwards as if she was trying to rip my breasts off my chest. Before I could scream, Leann bent over and blew another cloud of smoke in my face to make me cough rather than scream. I could feel her jiggle her hands, which I am sure was shaking my breasts by the nips. "Well, look at those little flappy tits go!” chuckled Leann. Leann let go and I felt my breasts snap back into place. It was immediate relief, but then I looked up to see Kayla chuckling above me. She was on her hands and knees. She looked at Leann and Leann got off of me and Kayla replaced her. "You want to see how a real woman finishes off someone? Watch this", said Kayla as she lowered one of her breasts on my face. "You see this, Leann? I can defeat her with one tit!” I heard Kayla say, but within a few moments, I blacked out.

I finally awoke with a sharp pain in the back of my head as Leann grabbed me by my long brunette hair and pulled me back up on my feet. My scalp burned from the tug. After I got to my feet, I began to wobble and lose my balance, but Leann grabbed my forearms from behind and lift my arms straight above my head while I leaned back into her. I felt her large soft breasts upon my back as Kayla leaned into me, and as if to give me a large bear hug, grabbed me by my sides. Her large breasts shoved into mine, crushing them and dominating me. As a woman, she was making me feel so inferior to her.

"Ok Amber, we will allow this to end, but I need you to do one last thing.” demanded Kayla. Kayla pointed over at the sink that near them where she propped up a Smartphone that has been recording this whole thing. She then tightened her grip on me. My 36C breasts were no match for Kayla's huge breasts. My boyfriend once told me they were 36H, which I never believed until now. Leann's were even larger than that which was making me feel so inadequate. Kayla's breasts engulfed my own, which seemed to disappear in the cleavage of her superior breasts. "Tell everyone who has the better tits.” commanded Kayla. I looked down and sobbed some more as Kayla squeezed harder. "No...” I weakly protested. Leann leaned over and replied to my defiance with another cloud of disgusting cigarette smoke in my face. "Please... stop!” I managed to get out between coughs. "Say it, or I will put this out on your tits.” threatened Leann. "... ok... you win... your breasts are better.” I admitted. Kayla squeezed hard, crushing my boobs flat against my chest. "What was that, dear, I couldn't hear you?” Kayla chuckled. "You win! You crushed my small inferior boobs! You have the better breasts!” I shouted clearly while still crying the whole time. They let me go and began to put on their clothes as I fell to my hands and knees, and tried to cover up my defeated bosom.

"I will post this on YouTube and Facebook. Now your boyfriend will understand what a mistake it was to date you in place of myself.” explained Kayla as she and her sister left the restroom. I put on my torn white lace bra, which hurt my bruised and battered chest and then tried to put on my shiny silk blouse, but it only had two buttons left to hold it on after it was torn open. I grabbed my purse and ran out of the restroom and restaurant and called for a taxi to come and pick me up. I didn't want my boyfriend to see me like this, so I left for my apartment.

Is this the end or does Amber have another run-in from the devious pair?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)