More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by godoferror godoferror

Is this the end or does Amber have another run-in from the devious pair?

A year later, a more self confident Amber faces Kayla again.

After my last run in with my then boyfriend's crazy ex-girlfriend and her sister, I had some time to reflect. Why was I so easy to push around? Why did she dominate me so easily? What could I do to make sure that never happened again?

I continued to date my boyfriend after that event. He did eventually find out that something involving a run-in with his ex and myself, but thankfully any of the details he got came from me. After a while, he proposed to me and we got married. Life was great. I was losing weight and getting into the best shape in my life. I finally felt comfortable with my body and my love-life.

However, there was a small tug on my soul that I wanted to quench. Could I defeat her now? Am I the better woman after this time? After a particularly kinky romp with my new husband, I had an idea. Looking back though, this was a terrible idea.

I looked up Kayla's contact info on Facebook. The bitch had all her profile data public. I called her up and challenged her to a rematch. We agreed to a hotel room where it would just be she and I. She threw in that she wanted to have my husband be there to see her win over me. I felt confident enough that it would be I beating her, so I agreed. After the call, I told my husband that I have a huge surprise for him next week and to meet me at the hotel.

The night before the planned meeting at the hotel, I didn't get a lot of sleep. I began to have some second thoughts, but I casted out all of my doubts. "I am going to win this", I kept telling myself. "She's probably gotten fat and slow over the year."

When I got to the hotel, I saw Kayla waiting in the lobby. She was wearing a very puffy jacket that hid her body well. We simply nodded to each other, got our keys and went up to the suite. Once we got there, we went to our respected rooms and changed. After we took off most of our clothes to fight, we stepped out to hear my husband walking in. His jaw dropped. I stepped out wearing only silk white panties and white silk opera gloves. I pushed out my good-sized, firm breasts for my man to see. Just then, though, my heart sank. Kayla stepped out wearing a shiny red lamé G-string and red lamé opera gloves. Her body was just as trimmed as mine, but her boobs were much larger than mine. I hate to admit it, but she was stunning. This fight is going to be tough.

"You're probably wondering what we're doing in this hotel room?” I responded to my husband's stare. "Trust me, you'll like the answer.", further responded Kayla. I can see my husband was getting excited with this. He simply grabbed a chair and shut the door for the show that's about to happen. I figured that after glancing at Kayla's tits, that I may still have a chance as they did hang a little bit on her. Maybe my firm breasts will have a chance?

"Time to see who has the best chest, once and for all. When I crush her flat, you can fuck me atop her flattened chest.” I boasted to my husband.

The red-headed bitch chuckled. "You think so? My 38DDD's say otherwise. But I plan on playing with you first. Don't want this over too soon.” quipped Kayla.

I rushed up to Kayla and shoved my boobs right up into hers. My nipples pierced hard into her soft areolas as she gasped from that unexpected first move, which showed a slight disadvantage to assumed superior bosom.

"Big mouth to go with those udders. We'll see whose left standing", I growled.

Kayla's face went from shock to rage as she braced her legs and then pushed her chest forward into mine. The **** of her large chest pushed by boobs back and upwards on my chest, eliciting a small gasp from my lips.

"Your husband here can console you after I crush you're puny tits. If you're really lucky, I'll let you watch me fuck him.” Kayla shouted back.

http://x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/godoferror/6283847/758262992/Battle_Bewbz_Pg_1_Text.jpg

That remark made me so furious. I stood my ground no matter how hard her enormous breasts pushed me. Though my own bosom was getting crushed, hers was too, and that's all that mattered to me at the moment.

"I admit you're a bigger challenge than I would have thought. Didn't know you had it in you.” commented the busty red-head, as she backed up. "When my girls crush your tits flat, at least it will be worth the effort.” said Kayla as she lifted each of her large boobs and shook them in front of me.

I rushed forward again. "We'll see who’s flat when this is done. Your nipples are bigger, but mine are still firm...” I yelled as I tried to pierce her areola's again with my nipples.

Kayla, however, shifted her position this time and her nipples met mine head on and within a second, my stiff nipples were pushed back into my own areolas. "Ungh! No!” I exclaimed. I looked down in horror while Kayla simply grinned.

"I just bent those perky nipples of yours. SAY IT!” she commanded as I stumbled back.

"Okay. Your nipples beat mine. They're stronger. Your nipples are better. Are you happy?” I confessed angrily.

"Time for a victor lap, or...” said Kayla from under her breath as she lunged forward, again pushing her large boobs into my chest. I stood my ground again, determined to hold my position like before.

http://x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/godoferror/6283847/779242190/Battle_Bewbz_Pg_2_Text.jpg

"You haven't won, yet...” I grimaced.

"That's what you think.” retorted Kayla.

"Yours may be larger... Unh! But mine are firmer.” I groaned

"Then why are my tits dominating?” grunted Kayla as she poured on the pressure.

"M-must win! But, so big... crushing!” I winced and moaned.

Kayla had this psychotic smile on her face. "That's what real tits can do. Admit defeat now and I won't crush your chest flat!” threatened the buxom red-head.

I felt the last bit of chest collapse from the **** of Kayla's jugs. "NO!” I shouted in horror as my chest disappeared into Kayla's massive breasts.

"YES!” shouted Kayla in glee. "Now give up, or the punishment gets worse."

I fell to my knees and cradled my now sore bosom. My breasts started to sag from all the crushing. I looked up at my husband and sobbed. "I give up... you crushed them."

http://x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/godoferror/6283847/100304927/Battle_Bewbz_Pg_3_Text.jpg

I felt my husband get behind me and grab my upper arms to comfort me. I began to stand up when Kayla walked up to me and shouted, "Hold her! I'm not done having my fun. Besides, I think he likes it."

I believe she was right about that. I could feel my husband's shaft pushing through his pants behind me. Just then, Kayla shoved her breasts back into mine again. However, with no balance, and with my husband behind me, my softened bosom was being crushed over and over again by Kayla's monster boobs. I opened my mouth, but no scream left it as Kayla's breasts crushed the wind out of me. I became light headed.

"That should do it. You never stood a chance. I crushed your perky little tits with my big beautiful breasts. Who has the better tits?” explained Kayla.

"You do.", said my husband reluctantly.

"Who's the better woman?"

"Y-you are.” admitted my husband.

"And now for the big finish. Time to kiss and make up.", chuckled Kayla as her shiny red gloved hands lifted her balloon sized breasts into my face.

"Oh NO!” I moaned before Kayla's large, warm tits covered my breathing passages. I tried to scream to my husband for help, but my voice was muffled in Kayla's cleavage. I felt my eyes begin to roll back due to being unable to breathe.

http://x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/godoferror/6283847/970852771/Battle_Bewbz_Pg_4_Text.jpg

"Out like a light. Poor thing never stood a chance. Don't worry, she'll be fine. Just taking a little nap.” was all I heard as I fell to the ground on my back, right before I went ****.

Later, I began to stir and get up onto my knees. "Wha-what happened? Where...” I managed to murmur out just before I felt a soft gloved hand reach behind my head. Kayla had grabbed my hair and shoved my face into one of her breasts. Her areola alone was large enough to envelope my mouth and nose, and again I began to suffocate in her tit-flesh. "Wakey wakey! Time to freshen up a bit.” gloated Kayla.

"Crushing your puny tits caused me to perspire. Lick the sweat off my victorious tits.” she commanded me. So I began to sob as I suckled her nipples. My husband had already left at that point. I didn't want to ask what happened while I was out. I felt so embarrassed. Kayla's taunts have continued to haunt me since that night.

http://x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/godoferror/6283847/566268150/Battle_Bewbz_Pg_5_Text.jpg

Does Amber ever run into Kayla again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)