More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

How does the night unfold?

They Atrract The Attention Of A Table Of Business men

Me and Monica sat in the restaurant of the hotel. The meal was average and so was the wine. All these hotel chains are the same. Same decor, same smiley service. I swear even the guests are the bloody same. Nothing is ever bad. Just average. 6 out of 10. Like my sex life. Did I just say that? The champagne must going to me head.

From the covered terrace we watched the sun dip below the hills as the late afternoon turned into the evening. The champagne flowed. In fact, we were both on our third glass. But I was still with it, just about hanging onto my sober self. I felt it was important to remain on duty. Although Monica was more than friendly I remained conscious of the fact that Monica was my boss. A friendly one, yes. But she was my boss. So I didn’t stray too far from conversation of work. But Monica didn’t seem to appreciate the professional chat.

She glared at me.“Semra. Less about the pitch and the office. I asked you out to take my mind off work.”

“OK… what’s your favourite TV show?”

“I prefer to read. Hey. I got a better topic.” With a devilish smile. Monica, asked, “How’s the sex life?”

I froze. But knew I had to come up with an answer, A good salesperson should never be caught out by a question. Even an awkward one, no matter how uncomfortable it is. “It’s OK.” Shit, was that the best answer I could come up with? “I can’t complain. "I’m satisfied.”

“Jesus. Don’t worry, girl. It gets better with age.” There was a pause. Then Monica smirked. “Thought you Hindus invented the Kama Sutra and never stopped fucking… and that’s why there's so many of you.”

“Excuse me?” Monica’s ignorance was part of her charm. And the seem to exaggerate this. “I’m not Hindu.”

“Muslim? To honest, I switch off when it comes to religion.”

“Yes.” Her conversation was making me wish I had got the last train home. Fucking sex and religion. Will probably discuss politics next. Give me office gossip any day.

“But you dress so sexy, Semra. Not in a slutty way, but you’re obviously proud of your legs. You always have them out. And I don’t blame you, girl. You have real pins.”

“Thanks.” Compliments. That was one way of making me forget about the casual racism. I glanced down at my crossed legs. It’s true, I am proud of my figure. Although at twenty nine it’s becoming harder to keep. Gym twice a week. Even if I spend most of that time gawping at my personal trainer.

“And I’ve notice you like the attention of the men in the office. You have them chasing you like they’re your entourage, or something.”

I smiled, curiously. “You have?” I went to take a sip of champagne but realised I had emptied my flute glass. “It had never occurred to me that I had such a reputation. I mean, I do like the attention of men. But I never thought of myself as a flirt.”

“You’re a good one.”

“Guess I’m not the good girl I thought I was. But every girl likes attention, right? You’re just as bad.”

“I am.” Monica looked surprised as the waiter came to the table, placing two cocktails in front of us. She then glanced at me. “Did you order these?”

“No,”

The waiter gestured to a table of men as he spoke to us. “From the gentlemen at the table in the corner, madam.”

“Oh. How lovely.” Monica waved and laughed, then blew a kiss at the table of men.” Turning to me she muttered. “We will have to go over and give our thanks. After we have finished our drinks, of course.”

“I agree.” I glanced towards the men, who were a suited bunch of middle aged businessmen. They reminded me a little of my father. All married no doubt. Maybe even divorced. “Shame they’re a bit old.”

“We can endure them for few minutes.” Monica sipped from her cocktail. Tasting her lips, she contemplated the flavour “Peach and lemon. Sex on the beach…if i’m not mistaken. Not since Tenerife have I had that… and the drink, of course.”

“You make me laugh.”

”So, back to our little conversation earlier. Does your husband know you’re a flirt?”

“I’ve never thought about it.” I shrugged as I picked up the cocktail. “ I guess he wouldn’t mind. He’s not the jealous type. Never has been.” After taking a sip, I frowned. "To be honest, it kinda annoys me. Pisses me off, even.” I hardly swear, so the must be definitely taking its effect.

“Annoys you? Don’t be that way. Embrace it. It took three husbands to find me a man who could cope with my flirting. This one positively approves it.”

“Oh.”

“Men who aren’t jealous like confident women. In fact most like to show them off.”

“John certainly likes to show me off.”

Monica laughed, then pointed at me while speaking in a raised voice. “I knew your John was kinky.”

“Keep it down, will you.” I tried to sound convincing. “And I have no idea why you would think such a thing about my loving John.”

“Tell me he isn’t kinky between the sheets.”

“He…”

Monica laughed while once again wagging her finger at me. “Don’t deny it. I can see it on your face. Come on. I promise this stays between us. Like sisters. You let me into your world, and I’ll let you into mine.”

To be honest, I didn’t feel like having access to Monica’s mind. I imagine it to be a pool of intelligent filth. Clever, but filth all the same. However, I felt I had no real choice. I had to work with this woman. And had to stay in her good books too. What’s the worst that can happen anyway? So, a little reluctantly, I let her into my private life. “Every man has a fetish, right?”

“The interesting ones do. Yes.”

“ And John’s fetish is… “ The world moved in slow motion as I divulged deeply private information. But I knew Monica wasn’t going to give in until she had every drop out of me. Shit, she was like a detective, or even a bloody interrogator. I continued, “... Well, he had this phase which I indulged him in for a few months. And I’m talking, three years ago or more. Not now.”

“Interesting. Go on.”

“Well. when we used to make love...” My heart began to flutter. So, I took a sip of the cold cocktail to quell my nerves. But I still couldn’t believe what I was admitting to. ”I used to tell him stories. Mostly fake tales of what I had done with men before I met him. It was funny at first, but it soon became tedious to me.”

“But I bet it turned him on. Made him very vigorous.”

My cheeks burned. I hung my head in shame. “The stories made him like a stallion. He'd make my toes curl.”

“So. Why stop?”

“He got a bit carried away. He posted personal pictures of me online. He got off on the comments. I was so angry I snapped.”

“Not good. Has he behaved since?”

“Yes. Good as gold."

"You sure?"

"I do a bit of snooping on his laptop to just to make sure he’s still behaving.” I let out a sigh. “ But beside the streams of cuckold videos he’s pretty much behaving himself..”

“And your current sex life?.”

I sniggred. “Maybe I should treat him to few more stories.”

“Oh… Oh.” Monica’s face lit up. Became animated as if her puppeteer just woke up. “I have a better idea.”

“Why do I have a bad feeling about where this is heading?”

“Don’t. This will be great fun for all involved. We’re going to ratchet up the flirting tonight and tease our husbands. Believe me, John will love it. Mine does. After it, you won’t have to tell him anymore made up stories. He will have all the inspiration he needs.”

"Oh. I don't know."

"Do it."

“I need to call him, though. To let him know. I don’t want to end up divorced.”

“No time like the present. Call him.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)