More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jaws_ jaws_

Do they know each other? What happens next?

They're neighbors

Tara had been an enthusiastic girl scout as a child and had been enjoying one of her frequent solitary camping trips as an adult, appreciating the silence and sense of freedom. Unfortunately it was not to last however as when she returned from a nighttime skinny dip in a nearby lake she was horrified to discover her creepy neighbor's car parked next to her truck. She was even more horrified to discover her creepy neighbor standing buck naked and smirking beside it!

Waving a gps tracker at her by way of explanation of how he found her spot, he showed her all her clothes, food, water, phone and keys safely locked inside his car and explained to her gleefully that his own car key was hidden nearby and that if she wanted her things back she was going to have to "buy" them one at a time only finally culminating with the key to her truck.

Miles from civilisation she knew she had no hope getting out of there on foot especially naked with no water so she reluctantly agreed. Alas, her firebuilding and other camping skills were no help when it came time to barter. The shirt had cost her a photoshoot with the goddamn professional looking dslr now filming them (she was not yet aware of the release form she was going to have to sign as the price of some other item later on), she'd hoped to at least get an idea of where he was hiding his car key after that but he'd made her get in the tent and zip it up before retrieving it. She figured her only chance would be if he tired out (hopefully quickly) so she can find a rock or something to smash the window with while he was sleeping.

Now she was on her knees working on getting something for her bottom half for at least some modesty but was really regretting not picking a water bottle instead. The drive across the desert during the day that led to her particularly refreshing dip had apparently been just as hot and sweaty for him and it was not leaving a good taste in her mouth. She was certain the salty neckful she'd been to agree to swallow wouldn't improve anything either. He'd also mentioned something about how 'just' sucking dick wasn't the only thing she'd be doing with her mouth and she refused to think of the implications. Besides which it didn't seem too likely she'd be wearing the shorts she'd picked for most of the night anyway if she was brutally honest with herself, so yes, definitely the wrong choice.

She redoubled her efforts with a bit of prompting, making a *GLACK* sound as she attempted to deepthroat him. She would have guessed the perverted loser would shoot his load within seconds by merely being in her close presence but it appeared he had both a formidable stamina and a somewhat oppressively sized dick. It felt like she already been putting in a decent effort for a good 20 minutes without much progress and her jaw was already tiring. So it was that despite the prospect of a very sore throat and the lack of water she did not resist but could only gag and try not to vomit as she felt his him reach around her head with his hands and start fucking her face at his own pace. After all, there were many items to go and it looked to be a very long weekend!

Does she trade for something else or try to find another way out of her predicament?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)