More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 45 by Mordredaggrfall Mordredaggrfall

What's next?

There was a pounding on the front door

"What is that?" you asked, sitting up. You watched Sarah who was already standing up "Elena?"

"No..." she said, waiting for you to join her, before leaving the room, heading down to the door. Elena was at the bottom of the stairs, watching you both "It's Tara." she said, opening the door.

A blonde, slightly petite girl staggered in, holding her arm. You rushed to her, grabbing her. You helped her to the couch where you laid her down. Sarah quickly pulled you back, probably taking precautions in case you lose control and try to drain her. Tara was awake, but groaning and flinching as Sarah pulled her pink hoodie up "That's what I get when not inviting you to an abandoned house."

"What happened?" Sarah asked.

"Had one or two people jump me. I did what you taught me and this is the worse they could do, after I broke their wrists." she said, looking over at you "Emma. Heard you made these two your bitches."

"Who are you?" you asked, noticing how Sarah treated her. She was acting like Tara was a sister, even tho Sarah would've outlived her sister, if she had one.

"Tara, a human I treat like my sister. Just rest." she said, leaving the stab wound covered with a cloth Elena had grabbed when you were focused on the two girls at the couch. Sarah moved closer so the other two couldn't hear "I hadn't fuck her, so you'll have to us too, since we treat each other as sisters, only." she whispered.

"You'll let me?"

"If its a fetish of yours, yes. Besides, Tara wanted to dominate you, too. But it would be more like use you like a piece of meat, nothing more than just a toy to fuck, no matter how hard." she said.

You nodded "Has Elena done anything, yet?"

"She probably will.." Sarah turned to Elena kneeling next to Tara. The two were whispering, with Elena's hand on her stomach, just above the wound. "Think she'll fuck Tara?"

"Is the Sun a star?" you said, stepping closer, leaving Sarah between you and Tara still "Elena." you said, making her look up at you.

"If I was their sub, you'd see that our asses are different. Elena's is more fun to fuck." you said, standing Elena up.

"Who did this, Tara?" Sarah asked, Elena moving behind you.

"I couldn't see. It was dark and..I can tell that the person was a woman." Tara said, looking up to the ceiling as she focused "Do you two have a sister?"

You and Elena looked at each other, like you had some sort of telepathic twin connection. Elena was more concerned, having been in the paranormal community longer than you, she must have heard about something like this "No. We don't." Elena said "Sarah, are there doppelgangers?"

Sarah stood up and turned to look at Elena "Rumors of a couple popping up. Remember hearing about one being out in the woods." she turned to Tara "Is that where you were?"

"Yeah. I was at that old cottage people said was haunted." Tara said.

Sarah turned back to us "We need to wait for Tara to heal up, but I want to investigate this." she said. You stared her down "If you would let me."

"We all will." you said.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)