More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Navdom103 Navdom103

What will you do?

There’s Time to get Breakfast…

I readied myself for my habitual morning jerk off, when my stomach started rumbling and deterred me. Grumbling out of bed I decided to satiate my stomach over my morning wood.

I threw on some clothes, grabbed my backpack and my keys and flew down the stairs and out the door. Close by to the high school was a local deli that many of the high school seniors would frequent for a breakfast sandwich before driving off to school. I was one of the lucky few in a close proximity to the deli that meant I could arrive, grab a sandwich and actually enjoy it with ample time to get to the school. Many other seniors had to horf down their sandwiches in the deli parking lot, while driving, or at the senior lot since food was only allowed in the cafeterias within the school.

I pulled into the deli parking lot my mouth already watering thinking about a bacon, egg and cheese when I noticed a very familiar saunter walking up to the deli entrance from the parking lot. Jimmy.

Seems my dreams were destined to come true this morning as he had the same idea I had. I quickly pulled into one of the first parking spots I saw facing a white BMW and hurried into the deli to get in line to the counter. Jimmy was already off to the side talking with one of the younger workers behind the counter.

“Whatt’ya want, hon?” asked one of the women behind the counter. “Can I get a BEC with salt, pepper and ketchup on a toasted everything bagel?” I asked. “Any kinda drink with that?” she retorted. “No, thanks, I’ll grab an Arizona from the cooler.” “Okay” she said tearing the order slip and handing it through a window to the kitchen. “That’s $5.95 and .99¢, totals $6.94” I handed her a ten and told her to keep it.

As I turned to move towards the back of the deli and wait for my sandwich I noticed the back of Jimmy’s head as he left the deli. Seems my dreams weren’t coming true after all at the deli.

“BEC, SPK, toasted everything” a voice bellowed from behind the counter. “Right here” I lifted up the Arizona tall boy can. “You paid?” “Yes” I responded. He bagged my sandwich and slid it across the counter.

I headed out the deli towards my car. I got in and started to open up my sandwich when I looked up into the car in front of me. Staring back at me was Jimmy in the white BMW. Caught completely off guard I dropped my breakfast sandwich in my lap. I looked down to grab it before it spilled more food contents onto me. After fixing the sandwich back into its tinfoil nest and setting it on the passenger seat I looked up and noticed Jimmy was now outside my passenger seat window looking in.

He tapped on my window and I rolled my window down…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)