More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 5PointedStar 5PointedStar

Which world do the stones arrive in?

The worlds of Aliens and Predators

In these worlds, 2 species have frequent encounters with humans.

The first is the xenomorphs, the most vicious lifeforms throughout the worlds. Their grown forms are seen as the ultimate killing machines, with their sharp claws, piercing tail, acidic blood, and an inner mouth that can punch through the skull of the toughest living being. If that was not enough, they reproduce through a process that is agonizing for their victims. The eggs of their queen spawn parasitic facehuggers that gestate more of them inside other lifeforms. The process of birthing them is agonizing and almost certainly fatal for the victims.

Second is the Yautja, a technologically advanced race of hunters. This species is an enigma among outsiders as they blend advanced technology such as plasma weaponry and cloaking devices with old traditional hunting weapons like spears and short wrist blades. Their culture revolves around hunting with the best, most powerful members of the species killing numerous powerful beings. They find humans and xenomorphs to be among the most dangerous prey. Humans are hunted for their ingenuity and bravery, with the xenomorphs for their viciousness and sheer killing factor. Yautja clans usually run through a code of honor that punishes harming non-combatants and those who cannot fight back.

With the xenomorphs, yautja, and humans sharing the same galaxy, whoever finds the infinity stones has potential to cause massive change in the balance of power. This may likely be in the form of chaos and/or massive devastation.

Who or what will find the stones?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)