More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Iam_DickMan Iam_DickMan

What's next?

The world of Senran Kagura(JackOLantern)

This world isn't too different from our own, though it is a world where people can train their mind and body to perform inhuman feats of strength, skill, transformation, and seemingly magical powers. The people who do this do so in secret, and use their powers either to sell themselves as mercenaries or aid the governments of the world in maintaining order in their respective countries. It is the world of shinobi, where the most elite of said ninjas are often beautiful, buxom women. This world would be a perfect paradise for a pervert who happened upon a reality-altering book.

Hizan Kazonata, a Student at Hanzo Academy and an Aspiring Artist.

((Author’s Note: All characters depicted in this story thread are 18 years of age or older for the purposes of this thread. You can either pretend that high school in Japan happens three years later than typical or you can be like me and just not think about it too hard. Take your pick.))

I sat in my desk and stared at its surface. I had to have been sitting like this for ten minutes, ignoring the teacher at the front of the class. There was something new on my desk, something that wasn’t mine. There it was, placed neatly in the center. It was a fairly mundane object, a notebook, common enough for a school environment. The problem was that I was the only one who used this desk and I struggled to imagine anyone leaving it here. This classroom wasn’t the meeting place for any clubs, in fact I was the one who locked the doors on my way out yesterday.

But here it was. Several times I had scanned the class, looking to see if anyone was giving me any weird looks. I liked to think that, as an artist, I had an eye for detail, but nobody was acting unusual. Nobody but me, as I would typically be doodling right now.

I give the notebook a quick once-over. There certainly wasn’t any name or anything written on it, not even a phone number scrawled inside the cover to indicate that anyone else owned it. I quickly flipped through the pages to find they were all blank except for the first page, where the following was written in very neat script:

The world runs on rules. Schools and companies have their handbooks. Neighborhoods have their homeowners associations. Even countries have their laws. You spend all day following rules. Wouldn't it be nice if you could be the one writing the rules for once? Now you can. This is the Rulebook. Simply put the name of an organization and write your rules. Any rule you can think of will be followed by everyone in that organization.

You can write Old Rules and New Rules. People will treat Old Rules casually, like they've been around forever. The world will even change to accommodate Old Rules as you write them. On the other hand, New Rules only go into effect once you've written them down. People will still follow them, but they may express nervousness, embarrassment, excitement, or other emotions about them.

Oh, and One last tip: make sure you use a pencil. Wouldn't want you regretting your changes.

Just under that in different handwriting:

If you have found this notebook, do not bother searching for the owner. This notebook will give you great power but beware, it will not protect you from . I discovered this truth far too late. I hope that you can use this notebook to accomplish great things, far greater things than I. Good luck to you.

Well that seemed a bit silly. It kind of reminded me of one of those roleplaying notebooks friends pass around during class. It was kind of sad that it only managed to get two entries, and neither of them really made sense as a linear story.

I decided to play along. Any artist that’s worth his money knows that anything can serve as inspiration, no matter how silly it is.

Hanzo Academy Old Rule: **Female students are prohibited to wear bras.**

As soon as I put down my pencil I felt a pang of shame. In theory, the world was at my fingertips and the most creative thing I could come up with was something as juvenile as “no bras allowed”? Then I felt silly for even allowing myself to entertain the idea of a reality-warping notebook that looked like it was bought from a convenience store.

I sighed and slumped in my seat, closing the notebook and staring at the front of the class. I was seated on the far-left side of the very back row of desks, and seated on the far-right side of the top row was the girl I had a crush on all three years of my high-school career. Ikaruga. Her gorgeous alabaster skin, long dark-blue hair, beautiful ocean-blue eyes, refined but friendly personality. Perfect in every way. She had served as the unwitting muse for many of my drawings over the years.

She took good care of herself too. She had an athletic build, likely thanks to her position as the president of the kendo club, but she had amazing curves too. Having just been thinking about breasts when fiddling with the strange notebook, my mind was already thinking about them. My eyes were drawn to her huge, glorious orbs of flesh that I would give everything I owned just to see once before I died. From my current angle all I could manage was a partial side-boob covered by the boring Hanzo uniform blouse, but it was more than enough for my imagination.

The more I stared the more I felt a strange tickling in the back of my mind. Like my subconscious had noticed something my conscious mind had not. It was sort of distracting so I decided to look away. I focused on another classmate, a girl named Mina who was seated a bit behind Ikaruga, but also had glasses so her poor peripheral vision meant I could usually stare to my heart’s content. Though her breasts weren’t nearly as large as Ikaruga’s, they were still a respectable size, and plenty enough for a virgin like me.

The tickling sensation hadn’t gone away though. I still felt like there was something obvious about what I was looking at that I hadn’t noticed. It took me doing a brief scan over all the girls in the class before I realized what it was. There was a distinct lack of bra-line on their shirts, and their breasts seemed to wobble a bit more than usual.

They weren’t wearing any bras. None of them.

I quickly flip open the notebook again, just to make sure I hadn’t dozed off and dreamed that I wrote that rule in there. Sure enough, there it was, just how I left it. Did it work? What were the odds that every girl in my class decided not to wear a bra on the same day I found this notebook and decided to be too much of a pervert? Still, I hadn’t really paid attention to whether or not they had bras before class started, or before I wrote in the notebook. I needed to test this. The very real possibility of a life-changing object just found its way into my hands, I had to know if it really worked. Even if it didn’t, I would laugh at myself for it later and just enjoy the apparent new style choice of my classmates for the rest of the day.

Hanzo Academy Old Rule: **The dress code prohibits skirts for female students.**

I looked up from the page with a bit too much excitement. My eyes nearly popped out of my skull. None of the female students were wearing skirts. Their panties were visible, plain as day. Not being able to help myself, I looked to Ikaruga to see what color she had. She was wearing a plain black pair. I could also see her toned but soft-looking thighs and an apparently shapely rear.

It worked. The notebook actually worked. I nearly jumped out of my seat and cheered with glee. There was so much I could do with this notebook, so many amazing things that I could change about my life and the lives of the people I loved. There was also a lot of damage I could do with this power. A lot of unintended and unfortunate consequences.

My mind turned back to Ikaruga, the girl that I would do anything to be romantically involved with. I could make that happen, it would be easy. “Old rule, Ikaruga is Hizan’s lover”, or “New rule, Ikaruga has fallen in love with Hizan”. The temptation was strong, my pencil was already hovering over the page.

In order to prevent myself from doing something stupid I put the pencil inside my desk and leaned back in my seat. I really contemplated my next move. If I did that, it would certainly look like love, it might even feel like love, but would it really be love? Maybe it would be. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s a duck, right? I supposed the real question here was whether or not I could live with myself if I did that. Would I be happy in a relationship that I knew I manipulated someone into having with me? I’d hate myself. I already hate myself for being so tempted to do it.

I made up my mind. I had been crushing after Ikaruga for three years and never had the guts to even have an extended conversation with her. This notebook was a powerful tool that I would make use of to ensure that I could make my dream come true; but I refused to use it to directly create this outcome, only indirectly. But that meant I had to remove the temptation forever, because I knew this would be a difficult path, I knew there would be moments I’d want to take it back and that I’d desperately want to just take the easy road.

I reached into my desk, and retrieved my pen.

Hizan Kazonata New Rule: **Hizan Kazonata cannot use the Rulebook to make Ikaruga love him.**

It was done. I felt a weight lift off of my shoulders. Now I could never be tempted by the possibility. It was in ink, it couldn’t be erased, the rule was set in stone. It was a rule of reality now. Now that I got the hard stuff out of the way, it was time for some fun.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)