More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RomanticJock RomanticJock

What is wrong?

The world is dying!

The leaders of the Tri had been running extensive tests for years to try to figure out the longevity of their world.
What they found out was a scary thought...
Their world only had 25 years before it would become inhabitable by their people. They needed to do something to fix all of this, and they needed to do something fast.
The leaders gathered the smartest minds in each of their populations in order to try to come up with a solution. Some suggested that they send an Ererian back in time to try to fix their world for the future, but the leaders knew that a plan like that had a very small likelihood of succeeding. When all of a sudden one of the prior elected leaders stepped into the leaders chambers, and he spoke thus,

"Hello leaders, as you now know, our world is dying. We have known for a while, but we were hoping that the tides would change and our world would be saved. However, we now know that's not an option. But, we have always had a plan if a situation like this came up."

The plan the mysterious former leader explained went like this.

Every 3 years a baby is born with the powers of all three states, they are all taken to a secret facility under the core, where they are taught how to master each of their powers. They operate in secret making sure that everything on their world runs smoothly. The mysterious leader explained that he has arranged for each of the Tripowered citizens to report to HQ in order to be selected for a mission. One of the Tripowered citizens would then be chosen, and sent on his or her way, to try to find a new planet suitable for living, and would then report back in order to begin moving the people of their world to the new world.

Who will be chosen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)