More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by WattsIsnaim WattsIsnaim

Lie, or tell the truth?

The truth is you aren't sure how many.

"Well, let's see," You start trying to count them mentally. There was Sarah, Maria, Jen, the twins (what were their names?), that hooker on your 18th birthday, Becky, Heather, the other Heather, Ashley, that striper, who you convinced you were 21, Susan, Rachel, that chick with the glasses, and then there was that time you got drunk and woke up naked in a convent (sure wish you could remember how you got there). "I'm not sure, I kinda lost count somewhere around a dozen or so."

Marie just bowed her head. “I see.” The two of you stood in silence for a short eternity. “Should I assume, not all of this was with protection?”

“Well, I try to give the little guy his raincoat when I can,” you explain. “But, let’s just say there were sometimes, that I wasn’t fully cognizant.”

“Are you saying you were high, drunk, or just insanely horny?” she put to you.

“Um, combinations there of.”

"Well, I know you’re being honest. You lied about that ghastly picture of mine, even said you like my use of color!" She roles her eyes. "What movie or book did you get THAT line from? Anyhow, that was a test so I could get a look at what habits you have when you lie. And you're not doing them now, so I believe you. Besides who would make something like that up!"

“If it helps, I can assure you that I don’t drink or do anything else anymore,” you tell her. “I came to the conclusion I can be wild and crazy with out it, and I like remembering it when I do.”

“Well, Mr. Doe,” Marie stands, getting strangely formal. “You clearly have experience in sexual maters, but not necessarily expertise. You also, show a lack of commitment. What is more, you may pose a considerable health risk to Mary.”

“So you’re not going to let me see her anymore, is that it?”

She shakes her head. “Maybe, maybe not. I need to know that if and when you deflower our Mary, that it will be the greatest experience of her life, and that there is a lot more of that to follow. What‘s more, she will have to be your exclusive lover for the rest of your relationship."

"I understand... I think."

“First, I’ll make arrangements for a few blood tests. If everything go alright with that, your commitment will be tested. Then we will see what kind of skills you’ve picked up before you try them out on my daughter.”

You’re a little confused. “How are you going to test my commitment? And how are you going to see what ‘skills’ I have?”

“Simple,” Marie explains. “As soon at the blood tests are back, I will arrange for various women to tempt you.”

“Tempt me?”

“With sex , of course.” She continues. “Finally, one woman, not Mary, will have sex with you to judge you ability. If you pass, you may then move on to my daughter. The trick will be you will need figure out, which are women trying to tempt you, and which is the one whom it is required for you to sleep with.”

You’re trying to figure this out in your head. She wants you to not fuck a bunch of girls, then you MUST fuck one for all she’s worth to prove yourself as a lover? And how are you going to know which one? For that mater, where will she get these women?

"For now, you two kids go enjoy your movie. Your testing will start tomorrow."

What happens with the blood test?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)