More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by flashstudiosguy flashstudiosguy

What does she see?

The town is different!

Morticia stared down at what, to her, looked like a city yet she could see landmarks of the town that were familiar to her; she could see the Church, the Town Hall, a few houses that she recognised and her own home beyond the little stone bridge but everything else she saw was new and strange looking.

She wandered down the hill, eyes fixed on the town ahead. She exited the field and stepped onto what should have been the main road except the dirt and pebbles seemed to have been replaced by some strange, black,rock like substance.

Suddenly, a noise that sounded like a strange trumpet disrupted her concentration; looking to her left, she saw a woman dressed in the most strangest of garments sat in what looked like some sort of metal horseless carriage.

One of the "carriage"'s doors opened and the woman peered out "You silly old bat" the woman shouted "What do you want to go standing around in the middle of the road for? I nearly ran you over!" The way the woman spoke made Morticia's blood boil but before she taught this disrespectful wench a lesson, perhaps she could ascertain her current whereabouts and some information on the strange horseless carriage she beheld before her..

Does she speak to the woman?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)