More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Meister U Meister U

What's next?

The threat reveals itself

The night in the jungle was impenetrably dark as the security team continued to search for the escaped spiders. The flashlights cut through the thicket as the men and women cautiously moved forward, their senses on alert for possible danger.

Suddenly, a scream pierced the silence of the night, followed by a dull thud. The members of the security team rushed to the place where the scream had come from and found one of their comrades lying on the ground, pale with shock.

The security guard, whose name was Rodriguez, was gasping for breath as he stared at the ground. His hand clutched his leg tightly and sweat stood out on his forehead. "I was... bitten," he whispered in a shaky voice.

His colleagues immediately rushed over to help him. They examined the spot where he had been bitten and discovered a small, red puncture mark. Although not much was visible on the outside, they knew that this bite could be potentially dangerous.

Colonel Harris, who had been observing the situation, stepped closer and took a closer look at Rodriguez. "We need to quarantine him immediately and have him medically monitored," he decided firmly.

Rodriguez was carefully placed on a stretcher and taken to the quarantine area of the research station. Meanwhile, the medical team tried to find out more about the bite and stabilize Rodriguez's condition.

In quarantine, Rodriguez was closely monitored while the doctors closely observed the symptoms of his bite. Nevertheless, uncertainty remained as to what the effects of this bite might be.

Meanwhile, the security team intensified its efforts to find the escaped spiders. The threat posed by these genetically modified creatures was becoming increasingly clear, and the station's researchers and security forces knew they had no time to lose in containing them before it was too late.

0 Comment

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)