More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Meister U Meister U

What's next?

The text

I was pretty excited that day. I had checked the whole technique three times. When I received the text five minutes before the start of my transmission, I felt a wave of anxiety wash over me. My eyes widened in horror as I read the first lines. The text was not only erotic, it was offensively pornographic - a shock to my conservative nature.

I felt paralyzed, unable to believe that I had made such a mistake. How could I have failed to read the conditions of participation carefully? In my life, I had always avoided talking about sexual topics or even hinting at them. For me, such content was taboo, and now I was being confronted with it, in front of an audience of all people.

The thought of reading the text aloud filled me with disgust. How could I bring myself to utter these obscene words? It wasn't just the fear of judgment from my friends and listeners that tormented me, but also the shame I felt when I imagined reading the explicit passages aloud. But reading it aloud wasn't just about reproducing it, it was about bringing it to life. It felt like I had to dub a porno.

My first impulse was to cancel the competition, to withdraw. But the more I thoughtA about it, the more I realized that I and my friends and my audience could not let them down. They had all signed up to listen and support me. The minutes until the start of the competition passed like hours. My heart was pounding loudly in my chest and my hands were wet with excitement.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)