More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by chutney chutney

What's next?

The surprise in our room

There was no reception desk; instead the entrance of the hotel led directly into a dining room with a bar running down one side. The room was devoid of customers, but there were a couple of staff around - a barman and a barmaid. They were preparing tables for dinner - we hadn't eaten yet and I was getting hungry. The barmaid looked up as we came in, saw that I was carrying a suitcase, and deduced that we were checking in.

I was already a little horny at this point at the thought of some time alone with Kirsty and my eyes were drawn to the barmaid's cleavage. With a conscious effort I concentrated instead on the name badge pinned to her uniform, which informed me her name was Anna.

"Kirsty and Billy is it?" she asked. "You're the last guests to arrive that are checking in today," she explained as she took in the baffled looks on our faces as we wondered how she knew our names. She went behind the bar, grabbed a key from a hook, and showed us to our room. My eyes were naturally drawn to her buttocks as she walked along in front of us in her tight, black skirt.

"Here we are" she said as she put the key into the lock for us and turned with a smile. "Enjoy your stay. Dinner is at 7 o'clock; I'll look forward to seeing you then." She wondered off back towards the bar and Kirsty opened the door to our room.

The room wasn't huge and was dominated by a large bed in the middle. A side door led to an en-suite bathroom and the curtains were already drawn over the window since it was dark outside. There was a large TV mounted on the wall, the usual tea and coffee facilities, and a single armchair in the far corner. I put the suitcase on the bed and noticed there was a small package in the middle of the bed. Kirsty turned to me with a glint in her eye.

We kissed, and I allowed my hands to travel down to her gorgeous arse and pulled her in close, but she then pulled away.

"It's already half past six and dinner's at seven," she said, "so that kind of frivolity will have to wait until afterwards. Besides, we need to investigate this package before we go for dinner."

I was a bit disappointed - we could have squeezed in a quick shag in half an hour surely - but I was intrigued by the package too, so I reached for it and pulled it open.

What was inside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)