More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by LadyRedHeart LadyRedHeart

Where are you going next?

The supermarket

You are a female, named Vanessa. After buying the crown, seeing your money being exchanged reminded you that you actually needed to go to the store. Along the way, you decide to give the crown a try, and slip it on. Suddenly, you feel a strange gust of wind wash over you, making you shiver. Just as fast as it appears however, it goes away. You shrug and continue.

Eventually, you reach the store, which wasn’t too busy, as it was still early, but busy enough that there were a decent amount of people milling around.

You don’t notice several people staring incredulously at you as you walk through the automatic doors and into the store. As you pass a mother and her child who were leaving, the mother gasps and quickly covers her curious child’s eyes. You are so lost enough in thought that you continue not to notice.

You are focused on what you need, and grab a cart. The woman manning the carts saw you and made to ask you something, but you left before she could.

You first head over to the boxed dinners. You walk down the currently empty aisle, scanning the shelves. As you search for the Mac and cheese, another customer enters the aisle, and stands staring shocked at you. The man slowly creeps over to examine you as you stop, having located the boxes. They were on the bottom shelf, so you bend down to reach them. As you do, the man ends up behind you, and he gasps aloud at the sight in front of him.

What he saw was a completely naked girl bending over right in front of him to reach a low meal. Her ass was stuck up in perfect view, giving the man an immediate boner as he stated transfixed at her pretty behind. He could even see a little something else down below.

His gasp, however, catches your attention, and after retrieving the box, you stands up and face him.

He suppressed another gasp as he laid eyes on her modest breasts, firm and round, topped by perky pink nipples, small and cute. He felt his boner push painfully against his boxers as he stared.

“Everything all right?” You ask. The man then became confused.

“She seems to be so...calm.” He thinks.

“Y-yeah, um...” he tried to think of something to say to the nude girl in front of him. “Wh-what are you doing?” You furrow your brows.

“I’m...getting dinner?” You answer, confused.

The man was shocked that she seemed to be acting like this situation was completely natural. When he didn’t respond, she walked past him, and stretched for something on the top of the opposite shelf. The stretch left her breasts super pronounced, which only aroused him further.

“Um...I...” the man couldn’t think of anything to say. The girl gave him another strange look as she set the food in her cart, giving him another look at her ass. She turned back, and scanned the shelves behind him once more. This time, his eyes wandered downward. They settled on a spot down below, where he could plainly see her beautifully pale, clean-shaven pussy. He didn’t have the best angle from here, but it was enough to get the blood flowing even more than it already was.

As the man continued to stare stupidly, you finish grabbing what you need. “Well...bye, then?” You say uncertainly, and start moving your cart away.

He watched her hips sway as she walked, making her cheeks bounce ever so slightly. As she rounded the corner, he became hyper aware of his throbbing dick. He quickly rushed off to the bathroom, needing to take care of his little problem.

Meanwhile, You continue onward, still blissfully unaware of the situation you were currently in.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)