More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by cyclone cyclone

Who do you mess with?

The student

Gracie stopped time and walked over to the student with at least E cups. She couldn't help but give them a good squeeze. She looked down at the students notes and drew a massive dick ruining most of what was on that page. Gracie unfroze time and heard the student curse in more of confusion than anger.

Gracie wasn't done though. This wasn't nearly as bad as what she'd do to her eventually. Gracie pinched the big nipples of the student and listened to her moan every time she unfroze time. Gracie thought that her moan was so perfect that everyone in the library needed to hear it.

Gracie put the students number onto her contacts list and then set the students phone to vibrate. She slipped the students phone into her own cunt and taped it shut. To stop her from simply removing the phone from her pussy she took off the student's frilly, green bra and tied her wrists together behind her chair. When she unfroze time the student didn't even notice the phone in her pussy but struggled against her restraints not realising what was going on.

Go easy or spam phone calls?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)