More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PixThePixie PixThePixie

Now who do we follow?

John and Jenny, a special couple in the making

Hello guys! New writer here! Liked the base idea, but I sadly saw that this was left alone. This story should follow the same rules, what The_PopesSuck_Maven wrote, but I also added to it in later chapters (like in this new universe, maledom porn is like femdom porn, since the whole porn industry is targeted towards women). I would also like to mention, that the starting setting is the same, so the credit defenitely goes to him! I will dump the first part of the alternative origin-story here, and then add more if I continue it, or post updates, if it's got posted somewhere else (The story could be a starting prologue of a harem-like Ren'Py game). Yeah, and lastly, the base name of the characters are Jack and Jill, but changed them to the story variables. If you get it, you get it.

John and Jenny were heading home after one of their usual dates, walking side-by-side. They had just finished having dinner at a nice restaurant downtown. They spent almost two hours eating and talking about the newest movies, and the trends they observed in them. After that their conversation got sidetracked, as they discussed what social, political and cultural values and beliefes can cause these trends, and if current trends forms society to the way it is, or society has bigger impact on what trends it produces. They both agreed that society has the bigger influence over the way the people behave, the way they look, and what becomes a trend.

They were both very interested in social issues, and they discussed the topics they were familiar with. They talked about how the media can shape the opinion of people, and how the society is becoming more and more like a machine, where we are all part of the same system. They talked about how people have become disconnected from each other, and how it's even possible to live your life without ever meeting another person face-to-face.

They just finished their conversation, when they arrived in front Jenny's House. It was a large apartment building, with a nice entrance, and a beautiful park right next to it. The whole area felt safe, even at night, and were clean. The entrance of the building was decorated with colorful flowers, and the walls were painted in light colors.

"You know, I'm pretty happy about our date today. It's always good to talk to you. And it's even better, because I feel like you actually listen to me, and appreciate my brains too. When I'm with you I feel like that you actually care about me, and not just about my body, like most girls." John said, as Jenny opened him the door, and they stepped into the apartman complex's hall.

"I'm glad that you enjoy spending time with me, John. You always seem to have interesting things to talk about, so I don't really get bored during our conversations. And I do care about you, you're a really cool guy. You are smart, funny, and I love how you listen to me too. It makes me feel special too ." Jenny answered, then looked down to the ground, as she blushed. "But still, you've got a great body, and I think you're really sexy." She added quietly.

John blushed as well, he had been very aware of this fact, and he felt very embarrassed that she pointed it out. He was also happy that she told him this, because he felt the same way. He wanted to be her boyfriend, but he didn't want to rush things. So he decided to try and play it smooth. 'After all girls like to chase guys, and guys who want to get chased. Right?' He thinked, as he tried to say something good back to her.

"Well, I'm glad that you're so happy with me. But I think I should go now, wouldn't want to be a burden." He said as he smiled at her. When Jenny heard this, she stepped two steps forward, now standig in front of John. 'Ok girl, you wanted to call him up since weeks, so you can convience him to try to elevate our releatinship to the next lewel, don't fuck it up!' She said in her mind.

"But I think I would like to stay here for a bit longer. You know, just to talk to you." She said, as she placed her hand on his arm. John looked into her eyes, and saw how her eyes were full of lust. She closed her eyes, and showed him her lips, waiting for a kiss.

John couldn't help himself, and leaned forward. His lips met hers, and he felt her soft tongue inside his mouth. She tasted sweet, but she suddenly removed her tongue leave his mouth.

It was because Jenny was too exited, and forgot that most man disliked sloppy kisses. <Stupid Jenny, why you cannot think with your pussy for 5 seconds. Don't scare away your potential boyfriend with sloppy kisses!> She said to herself, while she pulled back her tongue, unknowing that John actually liked the sloppy kiss.

During this time John was confused, as he tough 'Is she teasing me? Why is she pulling back? Must be because she is shy, I should show her that I am game!'. After these thoughts, he was the one who pushed his tounge into Jenny's mouth, as he gave her a sloppy kiss.

She didn't resist, and kissed him back, while she felt his tongue inside her mouth.

'OMG, he pushed back, he is not running away from sloppy kisses. Weirdly, he wants them?' Jenny said in herself, confused, but happy.

They stood there for a few moments, kissing passionately.

P.S. Since I'm new to this, I'm happy about any critice or error notice you have, or find in the story. Also please tell if sentences are grammatically incorrect. English is only my second, not native language.

What happens after the first, defenitely not awkard kiss?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)