More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by talesofswamppoint talesofswamppoint

What kind of client are you? A couple, a prisoner or another type.

The story of Ryan and Taylor, high school sweethearts

Ryan and Taylor were riding in the car in silence. Taylor had finally convinced her boyfriend to try a new type of couple therapy and Ryan had reluctantly agreed to do it. Ryan didn’t really want to go there, he didn’t understand the need to do this. They were both young and still in love. Ryan really thought that therapy was for old couples that were falling apart. What Ryan couldn’t see was that for some time they were drifting away from each other.

Ryan was a handsome man, dark hair, an athletic body, green eyes and kind of intelligent. Taylor was quite beautiful long lustrous red hair, green eyes, a wonderful tone body with nice perky B-cup breasts. They meet a long time ago when they began high school. At the time, they didn’t have many friends and were teased a lot. Taylor had suffered the ugly duckling phenomenon. During high school, she wasn’t as beautiful than today. She was teased a lot by the other girls, because of her red hair, her glasses, her braces, and other girl things. Ryan had come to her defense a lot of time. The last year of high school they even began dating. They were together ever since. After high school, Taylor bloomed and became a beautiful woman. She stopped being the ugly duckling.

Ryan and Taylor were deeply in love and still are today, but lately, they were drifting away. The work, routine and a lot of other things might be the cause of it. They had less and less time for each other. The sex between them were rare events now. They never complained about it at each other, but separately they were a bit pissed about it. Ryan wanted to try some new kinky things, but Taylor rarely accepted it. She was still very reserved in the bedroom and didn’t want to disappoint Ryan if they try something he liked and she doesn’t. What they didn’t know was they were repressing things unknown to each other. Ryan had some secret he was hiding from Taylor and Taylor was dreaming of something darker something she was afraid to tell Ryan.

Which story do you want to follow? Ryan or Taylor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)