More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

That's enough exposition.

The story begins.

As a flügel, you've seen centuries pass. You've had the time to learn every language, learn countless ways to use magic, and most importantly, played a lot of games. It's incredibly rare you ever lose. The few times you have, it's either been on purpose, or to another of your kin. You've also grown bored. What you have found joy in, is playing games with various people in the world. Sometimes, it's to humiliate a person who's been nothing but awful, like a snobby noble. Other times, it's to humiliate a person who happens to be incredibly entertaining to humiliate. The will of an immortal being is a strange one.

You find yourself wandering away from the human kingdom of Elchea's western border. Eventually, you reach a town called Imorah as far as you can remember. You don't always feel the need to pay attention to such things.

All things considered, it's a nice day. The sun is shining and the sky is clear. You take the opportunity to sit outside a tavern on the patio and nurse a drink. Though, it's all things you've seen before. You hope deep down that something interesting happens, or else you'll have to find something on your own accord.

The world works in mysterious ways. Just as you're thinking that, you hear a commotion.

At first, there's a boisterous feminine laugh. Next, her voice.

"Another victory. It's hardly a surprise."

You see the source of the voice stroll around the corner with incredibly confidence. It's a warbeast--a humanoid being with animal ears, a tail, and sometimes other characteristics. It isn't surprising to see one, given you've entered their land. They live within the Federation you're in, owned by the human's kingdom, though they govern themselves independently.

She has long, silken black hair with a purple streak, the ears of a fox, and a bushy purple and black tail. If she wasn't themed enough already, she also wore an outfit of purple, black, white, and a few other colours as decor. Her outfit appears expensive a well. She seems confident in her body, as her button-up top teases her bust with just the top button undone, and she has long, slender legs, covered only by a skirt.

With coloured lids, she gives a snide expression to those around her. "Now begone, peasant."

An older man sobs on his knees, partly concealed by the corner of the tavern. "Please, m'lady! I just... I just wanted a good life for my children! We don't have much, and I--"

"Cease speaking to me at once. I will not waste another breath on you."

A noble, probably. It's ridiculous how many end up this way. It's like they never grow up.

"You shouldn't have accepted the game in the first place," she added.

And she continued speaking anyway. She probably likes the sound of her voice.

"It was a moment of weakness. My family is starving, and you offered me so much coin," the man replied.

"I said cease!" She pressed her heel down onto his head. "I will not waste another breath on you."

You lean on the table with your head in your palm. She said that twice.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)