More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jvz1966 Jvz1966

Here are the choices to start with

The step-sons on his MILF

*** Reader requested story ARC ***

Meet Cassandra

She is a real Bitch MILF

She married a very rich man (Gary), who had one son (Landon). Both were decent men. Not saints, but good men.

In the beginning neither the Gary nor Landon ever knew just how mean and deceitful Cassandra was.

Landon had figured it all out. He had Cassandra followed for weeks by a P.I. He knew all about the other men, other women.

Landon knew about the strip clubs she would sneak off to so she could dance, the "massages" she would frequently get. He knew about all of it.

He had tried to warn his dad, but Gary was just to forgiving and trusting. Landon finally had all the evidence and he was going to show his dad. However; before he got a chance Gary died very suddenly and under semi-suspicious circumstances. Legally nothing could be proven, but Landon knew she did. Especially when the Will came up missing. This caused Cassandra to get everything. She refused to give Landon anything. She thought she had got away with everything as was set for life.

What Cassandra did not know is years ago before she was in the picture Landon's real Mom had Gary set aside a trust for him in case something happened. By the time Gary passed the trust had several million dollars in it. No one knew about it except for Landon.

Also Landon had pieced together the information from the Private Investigator what Cassandra had done to his father. Landon was not going to the police this time. He was out for for him and his father....

Possible storylines

Landon tricks her into a meeting, once she arrives she is into a High End prostitution ring. The women are used as sextoys and cum receptacles. They specialize in tight bondage, spanking fetishes', and custom orgasm machines.

Landon traps Cassandra in the house and uses and abuses her till she confesses what she did.

Landon meets her in a seedy part of town. He chloroforms her and when she awakes she is tied up in an alley.....

What happens next? Maybe you have a different idea...

How does Landon begin his on Cassandra?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)