More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

How does your mind work now?

The sons' willing cum slut

Instead of blinking and covering your eyes from the sudden bright light, you stared into the space where the light came from, pupils dilating and expression turning blank. Your vision seemed blurry, and your ears were ringing. It took a few seconds for it to clear and you shake your head, thinking that you might have had a sudden migraine. When you could see the living room again, you feel a cushiony weight on your chest. Looking down, you realized that you were wearing a top. When did you put that on, you wonder?

Pulling at the fabric in confusion, you turn back to Ron, "Ron, since when did I get dressed?"

"Since you came out of the shower." He replied, approaching and crossing his arms on the head of the couch direction next to you. He seemed to be observing you.

"Funny thing that."

Sitting up on the couch, your hands reached for the hem and neatly slipped the piece of clothing off of you. At least you were not wearing an uncomfortable bra tonight, so you were relieved to have unleashed your D cupped tits bare, letting them flop and jiggle with every motion you make. You gave them a quick check, squeezing and rounding them with your hands. As your palms pass over your sensitive nipples, you breath out a sigh as you twitch. Your step son was still in the room, but you didn't care. In fact, after tossing the top aside, you found Ron staring at them open mouthed. You give him a sexy smile.

"Still like looking at them, don't you?" You ask in a naughty voice.

"Still... do...." He gulped and oddly enough, stammering, "C-c-can I touch them?"

"Honey," You smirked, "You know you don't need to ask."

You shift yourself on the couch so that you were kneeling. This puts your tits directly within inches of him. Not once did he turn his stare away from your lumps and as soon as you were in position, he hesitantly raised both his hands to press them over your soft skin. He lets out a breath before his hands kneaded and squeezed. You let him do as he pleased, the sensations of his palms on your soft breasts making you start to warm up. It then occurred to you from the way he was squeezing awkwardly that Ron was still a virgin. That was odd, as you remember doing things like this with your sons ever since Charlie left. You shake it off as an afterthought. Work must've made him so tense. From what you can see, he needs a confidence boost.

"Hey, Ron," You twitched as his finger passed your nipple. It was getting harder to concentrate, but you had to urge him on, "You don't seem like yourself tonight. Do you need to use me to let off some steam?"

What does Ron do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)