More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

What does Ron do?

He wants you to ride his dick

"Y--es!" He suddenly blurted before mumbling. The poor stressed out young man. "P-pussy... Ride m-my..." He did not even finish as he gulped, only breathing heavily.

"You want me to ride your dick? Sure!" You giggle eagerly at him. The mere thought of it was setting you off, making you feel a wild dampness in your crotch over your--panties? Shorts? Why were you dressed down there too? They needed to come off. How can the boys use you however they want if you had clothes on? "Get yourself comfortable, Ron, while I get these off."

Pulling away, you stood up and pulled your shorts down along with your panties, tossing them aside onto a chair. You could feel the wet feeling of your pussy juice leaking down your thighs. It seemed like you were this horny the moment Ron mentioned what he wanted from you. Then again, you were always horny when the boys were around you. It was just the way you were to them, considering how they had grown up so much into such delectable men. Turning back around, you see that Ron had seated and leaned himself back into the couch, legs splayed open with pants nowhere to be seen. You sucked some air as you witnessed the sight of your step son's stiff 7 inch rod soaring upward. You feel yourself salivate, forcing you to gulp and lick your lips. You feel an inexplicable desire to stuff that glorious cock into your mouth, but tonight, it was going into your wet and willing cunt, which was just as good. Stepping up to him, you plop your knees onto the couch, straddling him, and rolling your inflamed pussy lips across the young man's shaft. Ron shivered heavily under you, having turned his stare at your pussy, gripping onto your hips. You give him a slutty smirk, feeling so incredibly naughty that you were willing to do just about anything.

"You ready, Ronny boy?" You coo lustily at him as you stick your tits in his face, letting yourself lose your self control, "Gimme some of that cock..."

Your hand reaches down to raise his throbbing meat, and you lower yourself straight down into him. Immediately, a massive wave of pleasure shot through you as his entire length enters you. You could not help but roll your head back and moan like a whore. It felt so good that you broke out in goosebumps and were twitching from the ecstasy. Slowly turning your head, you find that Rob's face had buried into your boobs from you thrusting them further into him. He had the most pleasured look on his face. Holding onto his shoulders, you start to bounce up and down. Each time the dick was stabbing into you, you moaned again and again.

"Ooo, fuck! Your cock feels so good!" You found yourself huffing, unable to stop pumping your hips.

Ron was grunting and squirming as you pleasured him with your pussy, hand gripped onto your waist to guide you into him, as if he was using you like a cock sleeve. Within minutes, he suddenly lets out a muffled cry with his mouth in your cleavage. You felt him hump upwards hard, and a sudden rush of heat was blowing inside you. When the first shot of his seed spewed out, you felt the most exceptional of pleasures hit you again, making you gasp loudly, convulsing from a sudden shuddering orgasm. Ron keeps humping up into you, meeting with your thrusts, his cum flowing out of your connection to stain the couch. Each time you felt a new blast of sperm enter you, you convulsed, as if it had a potent effect on you.

"Ahh! Yeah!" You were huffing rapidly, urging every last drop into your depths, "Cum in my pussy! Yes! Cum in my pussy, Ron! Mmm!"

When he finally settles down with the last few humps, he flops backward, heavily panting and looking up at you with a blissful expression. You meet his look with a stare into space, completely lost in the debauchery of enjoyment you were feeling in your loins. You could feel the delectable hot stuff seeping out, but somehow, you felt like you wanted more. Your hips did not stop. Being a belly dancer, you were good at gyrating a cock like you were doing now. You knew how to pleasure a man with it too.

"A-ah! Debs!" You hear him barely whisper while watching you still bouncing on his cock, "Holy-fu-...."

"Did that feel good, honey? You still look so tense." You huff at him with a pleasured grin, leaning in to press your tits together, "You wanna cum again, Ronny boy? You wanna keep filling up my pussy with your sperm?"

The moment you saw him nod, you start to pound his dick again, huffing everytime you pump down from the head to his shaft. You keep your posture leaned onto him, making sure he could see your bouncing tits. The joy and enthusiasm you were feeling was indescribable.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)