More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedragonLite RedragonLite

Which present does Cindy open first?

The smallest

With her beady eyes Cindy scans the array of packages before locking onto an A5 sized, what looks like a letter. She points at it and says "I assume that's either a birthday card, or money, or both." with a wide grin on her face. Henry smiled and handed her the wrapped letter. "Here you go..."

Without hesitation Cindy tore the small sealing sticker which released the wrapping paper around what was a single A5 piece of paper made out of thick, rough card. Sliding the wrapping paper aside she read what was stencilled into the material itself, which itself again was surrounded by a printed golden wreath that went around the whole card. As she was reading, her eyes widened and her expression got more and more excited. Watching his girlfriend read the card, Henry slowly began to speak "Now... You've told me in the past you really wanted this, and although I didn't fully understand why at first, I think that if you really like the idea of this, and you really want to try it, I don't really see why not..." He trailed off, waiting for Cindy's reaction. It was very much delayed, a prelude perhaps to what was to come, but she did react, and sprang up, dropping the card onto the table to almost Henry with a deep and loving kiss, wrapping her arms around him as she did as well. Henry, surprised by the kiss attack, almost fell backwards out of his chair but managed to stay upright and returned the favour, giving Cindy a mouthful of his tongue as well.

After a solid half a minute of wet sloppy kissing, Henry was the first to speak "I... Didn't expect that... I assume that means you like the idea?" Cindy nodded and grinned naughtily, and picked up the card again to make sure she didn't misread anything.

Certificate

"I love the idea babe, you know I do!" Cindy grinned back and forth between the card and Henry. "But..." Cindy thought for a moment; "Before anything else, and only because I love you and I trust you, if I do this, I want you to reset me every evening..." she continued to think, whilst Henry was already agreeing. "Of course love, I..." Cindy interrupted him. "And... should I not remember much, or anything at all; you need to describe every little detail of what we did..." Cindy grinned again, purring slightly as all kinds of naughty thoughts crossed her mind. Clearly relieved what a huge success this was, Henry laughed and whilst leaning forward to kiss Cindy on the neck and to playfully grope her cute butt, muttered: "Mmm of course girl!"

Cindy giggled, and pointed at the other packages. "Can I open them now?" Henry contemplated for a brief moment and then said "Well I was actually hoping you'd pick the letter first, so why don't we come back to those presents.... uh.... after." Cindy's expression morphed into an inquisitive in surprised face. "Ooh mister secrets... Alright fair enough, when do..." She waved the card in her hand, "They... Open?" Henry grinned pleasingly. "They're open right now!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)