More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RedragonLite RedragonLite

What's next?

What are you waiting for?

As soon as Henry finished saying "They're open right now!" Cindy spun around on her heel and made a beeline for the bedroom to get changed, although for a brief moment she considered just going in her bathrobe. As she headed up the stairs, Henry called up to her: "But try not to wear nothing but a straw stalk ok?" Cindy looked down at Henry and just blew him a kiss before quickly disappearing into the bedroom.

Henry went back into the dining room and collected all of the unopened presents and set them right next to the coat rack in the entrance. Then he went about clearing breakfast, leaving him alone with his thoughts about what had just conspired. And thinking about what had just conspired and all of its outcomes made a very significant bulge in his trousers.

Cindy meanwhile was absolutely thrilled by her birthday present, and was hopping up and down in excitement. Ever since she had her first body modification done, she wanted to be the best bimbo she could for her lover Henry. The other reason was that Cindy would've been quite a bit more hesitant about the Universal Inhibitor if they were just boyfriend and girlfriend, but a couple of weeks ago while cleaning out Henry's wardrobe, she found quite by accident the best bit of news since they got together 2 years ago. It was a little black box, containing none other than an engagement ring, and engraved on the inside the words: "For my true love, Cindy". Of course Cindy didn't want Henry to know she had found it, because even she knew that popping the question was very difficult and nerve-wracking.

Focusing her attention back to her attire, Cindy decided to pick out a comfortable but still extenuating light-purple tube top, and a pair of slightly longer than usual jean shorts. Her regular jean shorts would barely cover her plump butt on a good day. Adjusting her top and gliding through her long silky smooth brown hair, she brushed her teeth, grabbed the certificate off the bed-side table she'd put it on when coming into the room, and went downstairs to meet Henry, who was waiting on the stray hallway ottoman, smiling as Cindy came back downstairs.

"Looking fine sweet lady!" Henry cooed as he stood up and softly caressed Cindy's hips. Cindy giggled and gently pushed off of Henry's chest. "Do you want to walk to the place and take in the world one more time before being chipped, or do you want to take a cab?"

How do you get there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)