More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

The slime girl

Jess had finally made it back to her dorm, she quickly got into her shower and let loose her concentration. She sighed as the shakes stopped and her lower body melted to the floor. The clothes she conjured up losing all definition and color as they were absorbed into her quickly dissolving form. Keeping her form solid had been more and more trouble lately. Usually she could last at least two whole days in a single form but nowadays she was lucky enough to last nine to ten hours. The worst part of it seemed to be how damn arousing it felt now to just let herself go completely.

Professor Helena said that the bonding agent should wear off soon and she would soon be normal again, but she seemed to become more and more unstable as the days went on. She just couldn't help herself that becoming a quivering puddle of goo actually felt so damn good. Sometimes she would just lounge in the tub with the drain plugged up and just completely dissolve herself. Her skin becoming translucent and smooth, until finally collapsing inward into enough liquid to fill nearly half of the tub.

When Jess was in this state it was pure euphoria, her entire body felt as if it was one giant amorphous sex organ, warm and buzzing with pleasure as she gently rocked herself and made waves. Ripples shuddered across her clear crystalline surface as the only visible expression of her pleasure.

Suddenly Jess heard the bathroom door open. She stilled herself, the surface becoming as still as a glass window pane. from her position in the half filled tub she could see her roomate Jill shedding her clothes and heading towards her. Jess stayed as still and silent as she could, hoping that Jill would just think Jess had left the tub half full. Jill peered over the edge of the tub and looked directly at Jess, and reached her hand towards her. When Jills fingers peierced her surface, causing ripples to rise throughout the rest of her Jess exploded into pleasure. Her mind was nearly wiped from the intensity of it. Her entire consiousness resided in the ripples being stirred by her roomates fingertips, able to lick, taste, and caress every curve and contour of her fingers.

"Hmm it's still pretty warm....just the right temp I like it....I hope Jess wont mind.." Jill wondered aloud, removing her hand and wiping the drops of Jess on her abdomen. Jess could feel herself in those few droplets as they clung to her roomates naked form. Tasting her svelte toned form as she dripped down her abs, across her belly button and snaked her way down into her warm slit. Jess was far too absorbed in her own pleasure to be freaked out about her new fascination of tasting her roomate, as it only added to her own self indulgence.

Jess had just rational thought left in her to realize what Jill was about to do as she leaned one long smooth leg over the edge of the tub and suddenly Jess exploded in pure bliss. Like she was being fucked from all sides during one of the most increadible multiple orgasms that refused to stop. every swish and motion was pure sex to her. Her roomate lounged in her liquid body while Jess was awash with nothing but pure carnal extacy. Jess would have screamed had she had lungs, but as it was the liquid surrounding Jill was only giving a subtle progressive undulation.

"Hmm, The cocoa butter body wash....my favorite" Jill hummed to herself, starting to lather her body up with the soap, causing the chemical to mix with Jess's melted form making her thoughts suddenly become alot lighter, the pleasure mixed with a constant tingle from the bubbles spreading throughout her. She could feel herself mixed with the body wash, lathering up her roomates body. She tasted every crevice that Jill had, inside and outside, in her hair, face, crotch, , feet and in every pore. Jill took the time to work some soap into her warm slit and Jess relished the experience of seeing the inside of her roomate from every angle while simultaneously licking, and penetrating it as much as she could. Jill felt like the warm water was only getting warmer and it almost felt like the water was rubbing and licking at her clit.

"Ohhh..." Jill moaned, as much as she wanted to stay and play with herself in the shower she had a place to be, and only needed a quick wash before heading back.

She turned the knob to the shower and let loose some warm water, and Jess was at a loss to describe how it felt to be filled with her roomate as millions of drops of water caused an instantaneous explosive orgasm across the surface of her liquified form. The suds from the soap, the strong current from her shower, being filled with more and more liquid and her roomates delicious body kept her in a state of constant endless eternal pleasure she couldnt tell up from down, left from right and purple from an apple.

Jess finally gained consciousness to an empty bathroom, sluggishly dragging herself from the tub and moving across the tiled bathroom floor. Her thoughts were a haze, and she could only giggle at herself bubbly as she could taste the cocoa butter body wash, and her roomate still on her nonexistent tongue.

She felt like she had the worlds best hangover, she felt slow but relaxed without a care in the world. After staying a puddle on the floor she finally gathered enough wits to try and solidify herself again. Jess noticed there was a lot more liquid and her breasts seemed a lot larger than she was used to as well. She got to a point where her upper body had reformed before a click at the door made her pause.

"whoops forgot to drain the tub....." Jess heard a gasp from her suddenly shocked roomate wearing nothing but a towel staring at the half formed bustier version of her roomate.

"Uhmmm....I can...explain..." Jess said lamely still half melted. Jill stared at the tub, then back to a blushing Jess, then back to the tub, then back to Jill.

After an awkward silence Jill relaxed and Jess worried for a moment...

"Explain....in the hot tub" Jill said...dropping her towel and sashaying out of the room. Jess stared slack jawed as Jill took her altered form in stride, but saw her roomate turn around and give her a saucy wink

"I interned with Professor Helena for a summer as well....now come on, it's hot tub time!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)