More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr. E Mr. E

What's next?

The shower scene. But Kate's not done yet...

"Stair master's open." Kate said in a deep, manly voice as she walked past Ashley, taking note of the look of frustration and embarrassment on the living woman's face with a smirk. "You know, for your," she slapped her right butt cheek twice before adding, "Mm-hm."

She came to a stop and smirked as she saw the humiliated Ashley stammer over her words, apologize to the other women in the locker room, and laugh sheepishly, running back into the locker room. Kate nodded her head. However, a part of her wondered if Ashley was humiliated enough. This was the little fraud who stole her diary AND her fiance, after all.

Suddenly, an idea popped into her head as the ghost smiled wickedly...


Back in the locker room, Ashley went back into the showers to wash the soap suds off of her body and hair, her face blazing. She had NEVER been so humiliated in her entire life!

If Kate wasn't dead already, Ashley would've killed her. That woman just went and tricked her into running out of the showers in front of the entire gym, and then called her butt fat! Okay, yeah, her butt was a little plump, she'd admit that. But it wasn't fat!

As she debated on whether or not to just stay and wait in the locker room until the other members went home, if only to save her from even more embarrassment, a loud, ear-splitting buzzing noise was heard echoing through the building. Ashley yelped as she covered her 34 C breasts, attempting to grab her towel off the rack when she stopped. The brunette glared angrily at nothing and shook her head, returning to her shower.

"Not gonna fall for it this time!" Ashley called out nonchalantly, "I'm not as stupid as you think I am!"

As the alarms continued to sound, Ashley tried to drown it out with her singing, tuning out all other noises. What she was unaware of, however, was that she was also tuning out the sounds of footsteps running across the floor and a few crys and screams from the other women in the locker room. It wasn't until the smell of smoke reached Ashley's nostrils that the woman stopped singing, confusion on her face.

"Okay..." Ashley said out loud, addressing Kate, wherever the ghost was at this moment. "I'll admit, the smoke is a nice touch. But I know the second that I stick my head out of this shower stall, I'm going to see - " The second Ashley stuck her head out of the shower stall, the brunette's eyes went wide as she saw smoke billowing through the locker room. "FIRE!"

Grabbing her towel, Ashley wrapped it around her waist once again, covering her shaved privates and plump butt as she slapped an arm over her 34 C breasts and made a break for the entrance to the locker rooms. However, she stopped half-way as she saw three things that made her gasp in horror.

One, her locker was open.

Two, the fire was in front of the entrance to the locker rooms, despite the fact that Ashley could see all the other women on the other side running towards the entrance of the gym in various states of dress and undress.

And three, the thing that made her squeal in terror, was that the fuel of this fire was made up off all the stuff that was from her locker! Her gym bag, her shoes, her socks, her bra, her underwear, her gym clothes, her phone. Everything was on fire!

Ashley growled. She knew exactly who was behind this fire. She removed her damp towel and tried to save her belongings by smothering the fire, but much to her chagrin, it only managed to cause the towel to catch on fire. In fact, it somehow made the fire bigger.

Gulping, Ashley threw a hand over her privates as she ran towards the emergency exit in the back of the locker room, pushing it open as she managed to make it outside.

Wait a minute...

Ashley's eyes widened in a mixture of fear and embarrassment, her face blazing as her brain finally caught up with her actions just as the emergency exit slammed shut.

She was outside the gym. In broad daylight. Soaking wet. And completely naked!

Why hadn't she grabbed another towel before making a run for it?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)