More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JustHavingFun JustHavingFun

What do I do?

The search ...

"Okay." I said weakly as I followed her into the house. I watched her tight ass hug to her cut off jean shorts. Her hair hung down to the middle of her back, swaying as she walked. The black tank top she was wearing was about a size and half too small, because it exposed her stomach and lower back, excentuating her curves.

She must have been in her early 20's. Young, but legal. Knowing Harry and his wife, they would never have chosen any high-school kid to watch their newborn. Just the thought of a hot young blonde walking two feet in front of me made my heart pound with desire and my cock swell.

She led me through the kitchen into the darkened garage. She turned on the bright flood lights and it only enhanced her figure.

"It's probably somewhere in there," she said as she pointed to a tool box and some tools lying next to the door.

"Well... the search begins," I said as I bent down next to the tools to look. I'd better hurry and get the hell out of here, I thought, or I'll blow my load all over. My palms were sweating like I was a virgin.

I hadn't changed that much since college. Gotten a little older, a little grayer, but my figure was still the same. I was 6'1, 180lbs, still ran 2 miles every day and worked out occasionally. With my black curly hair and grey eyes, I had my share of steady girlfriends and great sex...but I hadn't been with a college girl since... well since college.

"What color is it?" She asked as she leaned down in front of me helping me look. I tried not to stare at her white breasts that were hanging down just feet from my face."

I saw the electric drill sitting on top of the table.

Do I go for the drill or the girl?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)