More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Geo Geo

Who's story do we follow?

The script that changed.

(3rd Person)

(Edits to the script are shown in bold, and the normal script is not)

Kirsty woke up, yawning and stretching. The posture from doing so would push out her chest, if she had anything to show. the blond 19 year-old looks down at her flat chest, patting it through her unflattering blue pjs like she was proud of it; In fact she was. To her, it meant that people would ignore her and think she was merely ordinary in her looks, which was good, since she never could even describe the feelings of arousal, let alone having a crush on somebody, so any relationship would just be pointless. Kirsty's mom took her daughter to the doctor to find out why that is, and it turns out that her body chemistry is so screwed up, that puberty is holding back and giving her a more androgynous body type, despite still having the parts of a female. Though, thanks to her lack of need for the approval of other genders or companionship, she managed to become extremely hardworking, earning herself A's as a personal minimum. And in exchange, sacrificing friendship for aikido lessons, to fend off the odd jock or cheerleader bully that tried to run her down in the halls. She didn't earn friends with that attitude, only the fear of those going near her, the approval of her work-obsessed mother, and the disappointment of her homely stay-at-home father. Kirsty never really liked him anyway.

She got out of bed, and went down for breakfast, and looking at the clock she almost panicked, thinking that she was late for school until she remembered she graduated earlier than everybody else last week. Old habits die hard, I guess, Kirsty reflects to herself. Slipping into some slacks and a black tee, she moved her 5' body to the kitchen downstairs, combing her brunette locks; the only real outside identifier of being female, as she sweeps it up into a mid-back level ponytail.

She spotted her father, cooking up some sausage patties for himself, looking sullen as usual. He wasn't the same after hearing about Kirsty's condition, being a traditional family-man and all. He was looking forward to grandkids in the future. Kirsty gave him a polite good morning and headed to the fridge, and heard a mumbled 'Gumurnin' from him. She rolled her eyes at the mumble, wondering why he wasn't a morning person like her or her mother, who should be at work right around now. Though to be honest, this is the first time of actually waking up late for her. 8AM is way too late, she thinks. She grabs the supplies for a bowl of corn flakes, and proceeds to munch it down heartily after making it. After finishing up she went upstairs to her room, ready to concoct her new routine now that she has no school, and figures she may as well take the offer she was given to move into a high-classed college.

Kirsty passed the door to her twin brother's room; The disappointment of the family. Chris was lazy slob who is just barely passing his grades through pity. Though his ideas and stories were somewhat interesting, he inherited his own defect; His own body burns out of physical and mental energy really fast. The other people at school joke that since they're twins, that Kirsty inherited his physical drive, while Chris inherited her sexual drive. It's not uncommon to hear about Chris around the school, he was a target for many school bullies, and shut down by all the girls. Though he did inherit a small flattering reputation of being 'huge' after an incident with a pantsing attempt, but it never earned him any respect, especially since he was a massive pervert.

Kirsty did her own private snooping of his stuff in the past, and found his archive of fetish-works, which no doubt he perused through daily, that could explain the unusually high amount of his socks found in the washer all the time. Kirsty felt bad for him until that day she found out, and grew to feel hatred towards him, realising he was just a lazy pervert, and direct opposite of her. She made this known to Chris during their birthday, with some wrapped silk socks, and a note reading, "Try these, they probably feel and wash better, you freak." And a hard glare from her when he looked up at her in shock.

She scowled at the door for a while, he hasn't come out ever since he found a small stack of papers yesterday, bundled into binder like a script. He found it on the path to the school when Kirsty was waiting for him in her car to give him his mandatory ride. (Kirsty earned her license, she had nothing better to do that month and thought she may as well.) All night, she heard him muttering to himself next door, gasping and mumbling like he found the most incredible thing ever. Kirsty figured it was probably some kind of porno manuscript from the way he was sounding.

She scowled at the door, really detesting her brother for keeping her awake an hour later than she usually does. But she couldn't blame him, after all, she technically would class as a pervert too. Looking at all that porn, trying to see if anything could get her off, but it all seemed hopeless. Kirsty thought back to all her internet searching, looking for the right kind of porn that would finally see if she was truly devoid of sexuality or not. None of it was any luck, which only made her jealous of her brother for being able to get off so easily. She snorted at her mental double entendre...Wait, something doesn't seem to be right...

Kirsty overheard a mumbling through the door, "...Now how do I tell if it worked..." She heard. Just a second later, she heard, "Crud, she heard that." Which confused her. she decided to open her brother's door to find out what's going on.

So, what IS going on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)