More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by WhiteFeathers WhiteFeathers

So, what IS going on?

Nothing, just her brother playing something or other.

The computer that she knew that he never really deserved sitting in front of him and with a pair of headphones on his head, with the mic sticking out told Kirsty what she needed to know and really didn't want to know, "Shut up you piece of trash, I heard you from outside the door so whatever you did don't do it again, and clean up your room."

The door was then shut quickly again, Kirsty not wanting to look at that garbage filled room and especially not her brother though his bulge was something she'd like to look at, as it caused some reaction out of her showing herself that she had some sexual interest, even if it was connected to Chris of all things. She really hoped that she didn't have to have the one she loved to be or pretend to be a family member to get her off though.

She walked into her room and felt herself wet for the first time in forever, not wanting to let this chance go Kirsty quickly went onto her laptop which she did earn herself and started to look up porn once more and started to finger herself through her panties, all the while looking through the porn she thought she would like, yet she couldn't get any wetter until she suddenly looked at a picture of a fat brother fucking his busty hermaphrodite sister, who was also giving herself a handjob which did have the effect she always wanted.

Why is this making me wet? Wondered Kirsty, as she was hoping beyond hope that this wasn't because of the fat brother, but instead maybe that the other part was making the difference, she idly wondered how it would be like having a dick like what was shown in the picture that she was seeing before her.

She shuddered and shook her head and continued to search for images and movies to get her off and quickly found that both elements from before were needed to actually help her masturbate, which she found disgusting.

Something then caught her eye which ended her session as she brought out her hands from her Pj pants and headed towards what caught her eye, a bottle on the night stand and the toy bunny that stood a meter tall, which was beside it. She quickly walked up and picked up the bottle that she remembered buying in curiosity, the advertisement said it would allow her to grow a dick for an hour, it also came with a toy that looked innocent enough but was actually a pocket vagina.

Without further thought, she drank down all the liquid in the bottle, Kirsty was scared as this wasn't what she wanted to do, yet she was oddly aroused because of the situation. Her whole body felt like it was going crazy as it was warming up more and more, she was breathing heavily before finally she was to cum, the first one in her entire life, before she fell to the floor.

She had a fuzzy field of vision as she looked down knowing that whatever she drank did work as there was now a grand cock and balls, she instinctively started to touch it all over, shuddering on every touch as she wanted to let go but it felt way too good to not touch, stroke or lightly twist her new sex organs. She then looked at the bunny toy as she kept jerking herself off and knew that her penis would be way too sensitive now to even consider it and she should just play with her penis for the hour she had and then just sell it, but she was going to do it anyway.

She picked the toy and sat on her bed before positioning her cock into the small slit before slowly lowering the toy, all the while twitching due to the feeling of her dick going into the toy and it sending shocks through her whole body. Kirsty then came so hard that she let out a grand moan that she knew would even alert her brother, all while she held onto the toy and kept thrusting her penis into it, losing all sense of time as she couldn't let go. Kirty suddenly felt in control again, like somehow what she did wasn't what she wanted but that wasn't right, she knew she wanted to put her penis into the toy. She did it right, but it still felt off.

She kept fucking the bunny in her hands as she stood up and weakly walked to her door as she wanted to lock it, wondering why she didn't before she started to do all this perverted stuff. That and the loud moan she made got her bothered that her whole neighborhood must have heard her.

Can she lock the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)