More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Dovahkinn Dovahkinn

What's waiting inside?

The room is already occupied

Before she can open the door she hears sounds coming from within the room, meaning that there were already people inside. Slightly annoyed at having her private time interrupted she leans closer to the door to see if she could recognise the voices, before reeling back in shock. They weren't just sounds she was hearing but moans and screams of pure pleasure. Whoever was using the room was using it for sex and they were doing a fantastic job if the sounds were coming through the door.

Blushing, she was now very curious about who was inside. But seeing as she couldn't indentefy them by listening the only way to find out was to look. Looking around she cast a silecing ward and notice-me-not ward on the corridor to prevent unwanted intrusion. It was a late and there would be very few people out, but she didn't want to take any risks. She took a deep breath a open the door a little and looked inside.

The room was configured to be a dimly lit bedroom. In the center of the room was a huge bed occupied by the couple making the sounds. Lucky for her they were facing away from the door so they couldn't see her. She let out a soft little gasp as she recognised the male.

It was Harry, her best friend and a very frequent star in her fantasy's. Last year she had accidentally walked in on him when he got out of the shower. He was busy with drying his face with a towel so he hadn't seen her, but she had seen all of him. His body had filled out though to a combination of playing quidtich and training for that blasted tournament. Her gaze had been drawn to his hard cock and what a cock it was. 12 full inches and thicker than her wrist. She had let out a moan before shutting the door and dashing of before Harry saw her. That night was the first night she had masturbated while thinking about him and had resulted in the best orgasms she had ever had.

And now it looked like he was putting his massive cock to use. The woman's moans of pleasure had not diminished. As Harry continued to pound the woman her moans only got louder and louder, reaching her orgasm. And what an orgasm it was. She screamed in pleasure, trashing around on the bed before falling silent. Hermione's had not been idle either. One hand had snuck under her skirt and was rubbing her pussy, while the other was clamped over her mouth to muffle her own moans. She had real trouble being silent so she wasn't discovered.

Suddenly, Harry rolled over on his back, while lifting the woman in his lap, facing away from him. Hermione could now clearly see who Harry had been fucking

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)