More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Master-V Master-V

What world do we visit? What has changed? And who do we follow in this tale?

The rookies in a world where all or most ninja are female

While some dimensions can be unrecognizably different by the different paths it's occupants have chosen others can be as similar or as different as an X gene is to a Y. Here we find ourselves in a dimension where the birthrate of females outclasses the birthrate of males. As a result ninjas are primary female and is a far more common job for them to have rather than a male.

How will this effect the tales of the ninja well known from the prime dimension? Will their personalities differ? Does the change effect their abilities? Tsunade was a member of the Senju clan but was unable to use wood-style due to the unfortunate fact that particular blood-line limit did not manifest in female ninja. A fact that bothered her greatly growing up and cause her to have insecurities about her abilities.

Though due to those insecurities she was driven to work hard on improving her medical ninjutsu and overall strength resulting in her being selected as the fifth hokage. This begs the question on how gender will effect their abilities as well as personality. Naruto would often take the form of a female and use her looks to her advantage. Tricking men into lowing their guard by playing on their hormones'. Would he still be willing to himself if he turned out to be a she? Would that gain her a reputation as a harlot or make her more popular?

Where do we begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)